MGM Swap : Final Details

Somehow I posted this on the AK swap , so thought I had better move it here.

"Momemouse and pigletspal your pkg. came in this morning. ( I think it was Thursday or Friday ) Momemouse the shaker is great! Becky I love how the movie clapper came out. I think its because of you that I even decided to try my hand at PP. ( Oh, and the sign is going in my scraproom, the colors will match perfectly ). Later ladies, I actually got some scrapping done today ( 8 pages to be exact , just need to add my journaling ). Going simple , but still decorated has really made a difference in my production of pages. And the items from this swap will make my Disney album a lot less stressful to put together. Thanks Emily for posting the pictures. We have a great group of scrappers."

Cyndi princess:

Yipee! I finally finished my journal boxes. Now I just have to do the matted song :) I should have it ready to go out on Tuesday!
Franne

dang that was quick or life went very fast this week :)

Im glad I found a use for that paper :) I'll explain my border compromise I did when they get sent out... Yes I'm indecisive... :)

-em

Duhhh . . .I couldn't understand why noone was getting anything done with this swap. I never saw the thread. So now I see you've all been working hard and I can't wait to see everything. I still need to finish 10 of my journal boxes, but maybe I can get them done tonight after the boys go to sleep.
Swan, probably late, but, 12 x 12 is fine by me too.
Alice, congratulations on the bambino! Did you find out the sex?
Cyndi, I got your other post about putting all the pieces together in baggies since it's the same people in both a & b. Thanks.

Pammy- haven't found out the sex yet, but only cause it's too early! I am for sure going to find out as long as baby cooperates! It won't be til end of Oct or early Nov though....I go to hear the heartbeat tomorrow! Can't wait!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi, I just finished everything and it will go out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks so much for hosting!
Congrats Alice on the baby!
Franne

Alice, is this your first? Nothing like hearing that heartbeat for reassurance.

Just finished up all my swap items. Hopefully I can stop at the P.O. tomorrow.

Originally posted by Pammy jo
Alice, is this your first? Nothing like hearing that heartbeat for reassurance.

Just finished up all my swap items. Hopefully I can stop at the P.O. tomorrow.

Nope, this is number 3 for me and DH. We have two beautiful boys . I can't help but wonder if some pink pixie dust has been sprinkled on us, or if we will get more blue! (like Sleeping beauty's dress). Either way I will be happy, but a girl would at least be something different! I could actually buy a pink CM album! :p But even though it's #3, I still cannot wait to hear that little heartbeat thumping away....I have felt very anxious about it the last week!

Pixie dust your way on a healthy baby first, but a girl too! I had wanted a girl so bad on my third, but no such luck. Now I'm just so happy with 3 little boys. (My DH just tells me to go buy friends the cute little pink outfits. It's cheaper and easier than trying again for a girl!)
Pammyjo

Sorry, this has veered off the thread subject.

Due to Hurricane Frances....I was on an extended vacation. I am trying to get back to normal today! Back to work...kids are in school and it looks like I will be down to the wire on this swap...I intend to work like crazy this weekend!

Pauline

Just curious as it's a few days early...any thoughts when the Epcot swap sign ups will appear? I know the theme I want to do, and one of the elements....thanks Cyndi!

And off topic, heard the little heartbeat for about a second yesterday- 4 little beats and then s/he flitted away. I hardly heard it, but the nurse practitioner and my mom said they definitely heard it. So, I know s/he is in there and growing! Next appt. is 10/6 & I will get to at least schedule the sonogram that day.

Originally posted by Alice28
And off topic, heard the little heartbeat for about a second yesterday- 4 little beats and then s/he flitted away. I hardly heard it, but the nurse practitioner and my mom said they definitely heard it. So, I know s/he is in there and growing! Next appt. is 10/6 & I will get to at least schedule the sonogram that day.
Congrats on hearing the heartbeat. I find it so comforting to hear that little
heartpump.gif
since I never had m/s and am just now starting to show some.

I heard our [color=0066CC]B[/color][color=3399FF]a[/color][color=0066CC]b[/color][color=3399FF]y[/color] [color=0066CC]T[/color][color=3399FF]i[/color][color=0066CC]g[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color][color=0066CC]e[/color][color=3399FF]r[/color]'s yesterday, too. (And had the GTT, also.) A nice strong 150 bpm. At one point he moved so that it even sounded like a horse galloping. My next appt is also on 10/6, along with a sono. (And we're getting the "just for fun" 3D/4D in just over a week.)

Now, to get back to making my pieces for this swap. I feel so far behind, but I will get them done and sent out by Monday. That is my goal!!!

Cyndi, Just wanted to let you know I never made it to the post office this week. So, I am going right now. So, it should be post marked by tomorrow and you'll probably get it Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.... Thanks for hosting...

Tina

Cyndi,
I wanted to let you know that I will be mailing my stuff out on Mon. It should get to you by the 15th. I'll priority mail it if I have to. My son had to have his appendix out last week, so I got behind. He is doing great. I just wasn't prepared to have him home from school for a week!

Thanks,
Lisa

Originally posted by RRBB
Congrats on hearing the heartbeat. I find it so comforting to hear that little
heartpump.gif
since I never had m/s and am just now starting to show some.

I heard our [color=0066CC]B[/color][color=3399FF]a[/color][color=0066CC]b[/color][color=3399FF]y[/color] [color=0066CC]T[/color][color=3399FF]i[/color][color=0066CC]g[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color][color=0066CC]e[/color][color=3399FF]r[/color]'s yesterday, too. (And had the GTT, also.) A nice strong 150 bpm. At one point he moved so that it even sounded like a horse galloping. My next appt is also on 10/6, along with a sono. (And we're getting the "just for fun" 3D/4D in just over a week.)

Now, to get back to making my pieces for this swap. I feel so far behind, but I will get them done and sent out by Monday. That is my goal!!!

Very cool to have a fellow pregnant scrapping pal! Post about your sono or PM me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter