Melissa & Robert's (super fast) TR ~ MK photos posted

MELISSA!! OMG! I :lovestruc all the pics! AMAZING!!! You are gorgeous and Robert "ain't too bad" either! Your photographer caught some very uniquely different pictures! I'm sure the hard part for you will be choosing which ones to print!

I am wondering however, what did you put on your neck that Robert was after?? :rotfl:

Can't wait for more!

DisneyMissy

I'm blushing over here lol! Thank you very much. The photographer kept telling him to do it and he wasn't complaining. :laughing:

Wow - just beautiful! :goodvibes

Thank you!

This one is my favorite so far. It's a typical Melissa photo.

Yep, very typical, I thought no one was watching... I guess when you are the bride there is always someone watching LOL!!!

Thanks for that estimate, that is very helpful! Also, how many guests did you have?

You're welcome. We had 33 guests (including bride and groom) and 2 were children and 2 were infants.

Melissa -- Everything looked absolutely beautiful! Your pictures are gorgeous!

Thanks!!:)

OMG you pics are incredible!!!! :worship:
Thank you, I'm pretty blown away myself lol!

Melissa, I just found your TR, and it is wonderful so far. Girl, you are gorgeous!!! I loved your dress. Everything looked absolutely perfect. I love the crystals!! It's so sparkly!!! :goodvibes I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding!!! Congratulations!!!

More TR Please!!!!

Aww, thank you! *blushing* I am heading to Disneyland tonight but the trip report will continue next week!

Your wedding was so awesome. Love the pictures, even the non pro ones!

Wow-- those are GORGEOUS pictures! The black and white of you two under the arch in Morocco(?) reminds me of an old film still-- very exotic and elegant.

wed4.jpg

Wow, Melissa! You have some amazing pictures and all different styles. Thank you for all your info. It is really helpful!

I would love to know how this photo was captured! It looks like a vintage postcard!!

Melissa, no fair! I'm so jealous. Have a great time and hurry back so we can see more pics. :goodvibes

He he! I am so excited, I have never been. Robert has to work so I get to play in the parks in the morning and then we will have dinner together every night and see fireworks etc. and then we will spend the weekend together and fly home.

Wow-- those are GORGEOUS pictures! The black and white of you two under the arch in Morocco(?) reminds me of an old film still-- very exotic and elegant.

Thanks! Those are some of my favorite so far. I have to wait until March for the rest.

That sneak peek was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc :worship: Your photographer captured the essence of your wedding :goodvibes

Thanks Lisa. I'm super thrilled.

Wow, Melissa! You have some amazing pictures and all different styles. Thank you for all your info. It is really helpful!

I would love to know how this photo was captured! It looks like a vintage postcard!!

Lulu~ Thanks! The photo was taken the same as the others, it was the editing that made it look different. I have no idea how they did it but I do know that they edit all of the photos where as some photographers don't. They have the Magic touch :wizard:

I'm so far behind, but I have to say that everything looked amazing. I love the story of the eiffel tower proposal and how you tied it in at the dessert party. You have some beautiful photos from both your guests and your photographer. Congrats on DVC; DH and I considered buying while we were down for our wedding, but alas decided that we needed to wait a little while before making our purchase. We looked into doing the sunset safari and decided against it while we were staying at GF concierge and now I wish we would have done it; you look like you had a great time. The segway tour is on our agenda for our 1st anniversary trip and I can't wait to take it :cool1:

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

Your pro pictures look amazing, can't wait to see some more. It looked like so much fun on the segway tour, I'd like to do this, how do I book it?

Melissa! I know you're not around at the moment but I wanted to post a big hug and thank you for the wedding bits I got today ~ I looooove my Donald Bag and all the beautiful wedding details (which made me even more sad I was stuck here in the UK!) but Gavin has ran off with the rings! He is so cheeky! I am trying to keep the huskies away from Mickey and Minnie, their little eyes lit up when they saw them (and the Lucky Charms!) I love the baubles and the Minnie topper (although Gavin thought it was a toilet roll cover and got more excited, ha ha ha) and the fan ~ I now can scrapbook your wedding (and pretend I was there! ;) )!

I'm glad to see you are getting so many nice people visit your report, especially as some people were so mean to you before. You never deserved any of that :( I look forward to our joint vow renewal ;)

P.S. I am missing you!

Love your pro pictures - can't wait to see more! The way your photographer used different styles is beautiful!

Everything looks awesome! I'm jealous you got couple pics in front of the window at AKL. I have a couple pics but just of me, we didn't have enough time to return as a couple for professional pics after our lengthy photo session at the Boardwalk. Those ones are my favorite! :):dance3:

Everything looks awesome! I'm jealous you got couple pics in front of the window at AKL. I have a couple pics but just of me, we didn't have enough time to return as a couple for professional pics after our lengthy photo session at the Boardwalk. Those ones are my favorite! :):dance3:

hi Alissa! We actually saw each other before the wedding and had our photos taken there. We got some really awesome ones! I wanted something a little more unique and AKL was definitely the place!! The Boardwalk is so beautiful. We are the opposite as we never had time to get over there to take any photos.

Tuesday was a spa day. We had an in room couples massage and then I went and had a manicure and pedicure at the Grand Floridian spa. Anna came for hair and makeup and then we ran out the door for our rehearsal. I don't have any photos as the photographer covered the rehearsal dinner.

Wednesday was the wedding - same thing, still waiting on photos, so I am skipping these days and moving on with my trip report as I won't have my photos back for a few months :sad1:

So Robert and I had this relaxing and wonderfully romantic plan for the morning after our wedding. We were going to sleep in and then order room service and have them set it up on our balcony. Well at about 6AM I was wide awake (I have no idea how after the day we had before!). I was trying to be quiet so I didn't wake Robert but when I looked over, he was wide awake too. We just grinned and said "Do you want to go to Hollywood Studios?" and off we went.

image29.jpg

image30.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/Skylarr29/photopass/image31
.jpg

image33.jpg

image35.jpg

image41.jpg

image42.jpg

Annoyed faces
image43.jpg

image38.jpg

image40.jpg

image36.jpg

image39.jpg

image34.jpg

image37.jpg

image44.jpg

We went back to the hotel and relaxed.

Then we had dinner at Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge, one of our favorites.

wedding147.jpg

wedding149.jpg

wedding153.jpg

wedding155.jpg

wedding154.jpg

wedding156.jpg

wedding151.jpg

Then we went off to Cirque du Soleil. This is a great show. No flash inside so we only have a pic while we were outside.

wedding161.jpg

YAY!!! an update!! :cool1: it looks like you had a great time at DHS! I would have probably been up really early too! DF on the other hand will probably want to stay in bed til noon! :laughing: Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter