Melissa & Robert's (super fast) TR ~ MK photos posted

Did you do airbrush makeup with Ana or regular foundation? I have her for Dec 5th and on my trial I did regular but I decided to do airbrush and i was curisou what you had.

dawrobin,

It was regular makeup, not airbrush.

DSCF2537.jpg

DSCF2540.jpg

DSCF2542.jpg

DSCF2548.jpg

DSCF2549.jpg

DSCF2553.jpg

DSCF2554.jpg

DSCF2556.jpg

DSCF2557.jpg

DSCF2558.jpg

DSCF2562.jpg

DSCF2563-1.jpg

DSCF2564.jpg

DSCF2582.jpg

DSCF2592.jpg

DSCF2595.jpg

Last edited:
I love these two photos, looks like we are really in Africa!

DSCF2551.jpg

DSCF2552.jpg

The first two are from the rehearsal dinner, my feet were killing me!

DSCF2507.jpg

DSCF2509.jpg

I think everything looked beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing the professional photos.

Your Bride/Groom Mickey & Minnie are adorable on the bed. Can't wait to see more.

That suite looks sooo amazing!! Your flower girl dress is soo cute where did you get it from?

I think everything looked beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing the professional photos.

Thank you!

Your Bride/Groom Mickey & Minnie are adorable on the bed. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks, the Mickey & Minnie were a gift from our photographers actually, I was so surprised. When you push Mickey's foot the bridal march plays.

I love the Lifestyle portraits in your siggie, we had some done too and they came out wonderful.

Gorgeous pics, Melissa! :lovestruc Aren't you glad family members were taking pics too?!!

Thanks Lisa, I sure am happy they were taking pics. The day was a blur!

That suite looks sooo amazing!! Your flower girl dress is soo cute where did you get it from?

The suite was wonderful.

The dress is from the Disney princess blossoms dresses, it is Jasmine.

http://www.disneybridal.com/fall2008/princessblossoms/princessblossomsindex.html?princess=jasmine

Thank you!

Thanks, the Mickey & Minnie were a gift from our photographers actually, I was so surprised. When you push Mickey's foot the bridal march plays.

I love the Lifestyle portraits in your siggie, we had some done too and they came out wonderful.

Melissa, Thanks. I saw those somewhere once and thought they were adorable, but never thought I'd have a 'need' for them. Who'd have thought I'd have renewed my vows with Disney! Oh, I loved the lifestyle pics on the ship. They was so much fun.

Wow Melissa, everything is Melissa! I LOVE that Suite! I didn't know something that beautiful and unique exhisted at DW...I should have known better lol. I can't even get my husband to upgrade from Pop Century for our honeymoon to a Mod resort even with the new 4 days get 3 days free offer :lmao: It is so beautiful though.

I LOVE your dress and the bridesmaids dresses. Breathtaking! I've loved reading your report so far...more more more!!! :) lol

Wow Melissa, everything is Melissa! I LOVE that Suite! I didn't know something that beautiful and unique exhisted at DW...I should have known better lol. I can't even get my husband to upgrade from Pop Century for our honeymoon to a Mod resort even with the new 4 days get 3 days free offer :lmao: It is so beautiful though.

I LOVE your dress and the bridesmaids dresses. Breathtaking! I've loved reading your report so far...more more more!!! :) lol

Thanks Tessa. I was just catching up on your trip report too! The one thing I wanted to comment on but thought was too mushy was when you said "Everything did not go perfect...but the day was perfect". That really made me feel better as I have been fretting for the last week about whether or not I should have done things differently etc. :goodvibes

Missa!

I'd swear I wasn't even at the wedding. There are zero photos of me.

BTW It's Emily incase you didn't know.

I love your dress! Great pics! The Royal Asante suite is amazing. I got to walk through it during our Aug trip. That was one of the highlights of the trip, I can't imagine staying there. :cloud9:

Missa!

I'd swear I wasn't even at the wedding. There are zero photos of me.

BTW It's Emily incase you didn't know.

YAY!!!! You came over here!! No, I had NO idea... I was wondering why someones first post was in my trip report!! It should have dawned on me!

I know Julia and Max got photos of us together... but you took most of the photos I have shown, so of course you aren't in them silly.

I love your dress! Great pics! The Royal Asante suite is amazing. I got to walk through it during our Aug trip. That was one of the highlights of the trip, I can't imagine staying there. :cloud9:

Thank you! Staying in the suite was definitely the highlight of the trip!

Last night I told Robert we should renew our vows in the suite on our 5 year anniversary and he said he thought it was a good idea! I'm not going to start planning or anything but I am super excited!

I know I took most of the photos but I figured I would be in the background of SOMEONE'S photos. lol Two new outfits and I have no photos of myself in either! Oh well.:laughing:

The kids you had in your wedding are just precious! :) The camera really ate them up. I don't have these pictures up yet, but in my TR the only pictures you see of the kids in my wedding are them sticking out their tongues or throwing down their pillows :lmao: I guess that is what I get for having 2 and 3 year old as RB. lol

I'm glad you could appreciate what I said about things not going perfectly but the day is still perfect. Sometimes a bride just needs to stop and look at the outcome :) Everything looks beautiful! Perfect from this point of view ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter