Melissa & Robert's (super fast) TR ~ MK photos posted

Melissa is in labour! She just emailed me ten minutes ago to say she is off to the hopsital, so keep your fingers crossed, today should be the day!!! :wizard:

Congrats Melissa! Can't wait for Landon's arrival!

Your shower cake was too CUTE! I love the little animals! Adorable!

ETA your MK shots are GREAT!! DPS used to do the honeymoon shoot like that but they stoped because of other guests in the photos. Yeah, you had other guests in yours too but your photographer made YOU GUYS the center of the shot, the other guests are not noticeable at all!! GREAT PICTURES!!! Totally worth the wait....and money!!!

Congrats Melissa and Robert on the arrival of baby Landon!:woohoo:

Congrats melissa and Robert!!! if he was born on 8/21 he shares my birthday!!! Can't wait to see him!!!

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! May health, happiness, and ofcourse pixie dust always be with you!:tink:

Pictures are gorgeous!! I love them all. So glad you got to post all of that.

AND...

Congratulations on little Landon's arrival!!!:welcome:

So glad I checked this thread - the baby shower and nursery pictures are so cute!

Congratulations on Landon's arrival :flower3:

Thank you all for the well wishes. Landon is just perfect (and very time consuming, lol)!

I finally read your TR from start to finish! Wow beautiful pictures and your wedding looked and sounded beautiful. Congratulations on your new arrival and welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood. You may think he's time consuming now, but wait til he's 2 1/2.

:thumbsup: for lots of great pics!

9 nights in asante suite? epic. :cool:
seems like VAgal76 is only other poster to have stayed?
i definitely plan to - love the balcony and treadmill, and for 1 night certainly beats flying to africa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter