Meet the Fockers! We're watching you...

Add us to the list! :cool1:

May 12th - May 23rd . . . no resort, renting a vacation home off-site.

Just found the thread. I'm already on the list and WILL be earing the F**** Team lanyard.

YAY! I'll be wearing mine too. . .along with my lime green Baggallini (complete with LGMHPC), lime green Crocs and carrying either Flora or Fritzie (depending on the week). I doubt anyone will be able to miss me! :rotfl2:
I love the LIME!

YAY! I'll be wearing mine too. . .along with my lime green Baggallini (complete with LGMHPC), lime green Crocs and carrying either Flora or Fritzie (depending on the week). I doubt anyone will be able to miss me! :rotfl2:
I love the LIME!

I see lime everywhere! :thumbsup2

may i be added to the list
myself and twin daughter 4-24 thru 5-1 staying at ASsports. i will have to keep looking for some lime green t shirts but i do have the "offical focker lanyard" for me and the girls. got LGMH and have made a few tags with them for the double stroller and am making some door signs too

Does anyone have calling cards to leave when you see a fellow DISer? I have some left over from the last trip to leave on DISers strollers, room doors, etc. They say "You've been Limed by sorul82?" and have wiggley eyes on them.

Does anyone have calling cards to leave when you see a fellow DISer? I have some left over from the last trip to leave on DISers strollers, room doors, etc. They say "You've been Limed by sorul82?" and have wiggley eyes on them.

That was dangerous for you to say! :lmao: Now meeska is going to make us make calling cards! :rotfl2:

OMG V what have you done this thread has gone nuts, I was busy readind DebIrelands TR tonight to find about 6 pages to catch up on and loads of new Limers :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

Do you know this one:

One bright day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
The deaf policeman heard the noise,
And came and shot the two dead boys.
If you don't think this lie is true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Oh S'late we always say the back to back bit when we see whos the tallest KWIM? I never knew the rest :thumbsup2

lime_hat.jpg

They just won't appreciate it. :upsidedow Maggie
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

In about 24 hours we have posted now 152 posts. I think that Lime-ariffic. I have so many new words. :goodvibes I love new words. :laughing:

I would've worn my Team F***** Watch Lanyard when I went no matter what. In the parks, free speech still reigns.

Add us to the list. We (me, DH, DD9, DD14) will be at Wilderness Lodge
6/15/07 - 6/23/07. Now if I can just get DH to wear the Lime Green t-shirt I bought for him.:)

Well better add me to the list since I am fostering Fritzie for a few days...

I'm at the BC 4/29 - 5/5.

I do have a confession, I don't have anything Lime green, but this does give me an excuse to go shopping:thumbsup2

Well better add me to the list since I am fostering Fritzie for a few days...

I'm at the BC 4/29 - 5/5.

I do have a confession, I don't have anything Lime green, but this does give me an excuse to go shopping:thumbsup2

Yes! Go quickly!! Target has some lime green shirts on sale.

So I was at the Disney store the other day....trying to pretend I was already at WDW. My DD comes running over and says, "Look Mama, Chicken Little is wearing lime green; he must be a DISer!" :thumbsup2

So I was at the Disney store the other day....trying to pretend I was already at WDW. My DD comes running over and says, "Look Mama, Chicken Little is wearing lime green; he must be a DISer!" :thumbsup2

How cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter