• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meet the Fockers! We're watching you...

Yay I am so glad its back. For those meeting on April 26th in MK is there going to be another thread for that meet? Maybe there is one already and I just have not found it.

PM ZDad with your info. We'll have to figure out a good place to put the thread (I'm afraid it will get lost on the theme parks board)...I think it's going to be the "Grand Meeting of the Green"...or some such sillyness.

Wow, we are like the bald headed Brittney! Welcome to our new Lime Peeps! We're a fun bunch!!

PM ZDad with your info. We'll have to figure out a good place to put the thread (I'm afraid it will get lost on the theme parks board)...I think it's going to be the "Grand Meeting of the Green"...or some such sillyness.

I think mine is lost as well!

Going to try to come up with some Lime Green...we will be there (probably) 9/16-9/27 at Pop.
(as long as there is availability, and hoping for free dining!)

I had missed all the Team F stuff, but I totally get the hand motion. LOL

Hope to see everyone there!

TMKathy gave us the green light, uh limelight to use Team Focker Watch.

I agree with LisaDKG - this should be on the welcome board, but I am just miz diz, so I guess it doesn't matter.

What does it mean that we have the green light for Team Focker Watch? We can use that in our siggy?

If we have to find a new name - how about Team Watch, The Watcher Society, "I'm Watching You" Club, The Lime Team, Team Crock Watch, Crock Watchers.

"I'm Watching You" - not just a hand signal, but a culture.

I think mine is lost as well!

Yours is over on the Community Board...it'll be burried frequently over there. Anyone who wants to follow any of the threads should probably subscribe so that you can find them later.

Where did everybody go??? I'm so confused! :sad1: I thought I'd lost you all!

OK, panic attack over. Whew!

V - please add us to the list for Oct 5th - 9th at the CR. Our trip might be extended by a few days later, but that's all I've got for now. Just a short & sweet WDW trip to tide us over until next year. :goodvibes

Another bad, bad, DIS'er :cool2: ,
-Michelle

Thanks for the invite Princess V!

So it's the LIME LOOK now? I likey!

I'm going to Disneyland again in MAY. We got AP's and need to maximize them!
Cool, this time our then 18 year old son Jordan's coming! YAY!

Good Morning cutey pooty!

You're old enough to have an 18 year old? You sure don't look it.

Sorry, I meant to post on S'Late's pretrip report

Woo-Hoo UM-does that mean we get another trip report? Maybe that will help ease my disneyfreude. We'll be at POR from 4-6 to 4-14. I got some DIS boards shirts in the mail yesterday!! Lookout!:woohoo: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter