Meet the Fockers! We're watching you...

Has anyone looked at the Welcome Boards lately? I don't get why so many threads are being moved but it doesn't seem right to me that we've been moved to trip planning. We are more a "Welcome" thread in my opinion as we provide educational, inspirational and entertaining advice on how to be a DISer and how best to commune with others of a similar mental attitude...

:thumbsup2

Has anyone looked at the Welcome Boards lately? I don't get why so many threads are being moved but it doesn't seem right to me that we've been moved to trip planning. We are more a "Welcome" thread in my opinion as we provide educational, inspirational and entertaining advice on how to be a DISer and how best to commune with others of a similar mental attitude...

I think it is best on the welcome board too... not the WDW planning and such because the whole lime lookers/ crocker watchers is also at Disneyland... but I am glad it isnt kiboshed all together!

I got lost looking for this thread this morning. Found you now though!

:rotfl: I thought you were trying to lose me.

Just returned from a week at the World and have the next trip booked. Girls only for a little Wine weekend - Oct 11 -14th, BCV!

Didn't see any lime when I was there, but hopefully in October!

Yay I am so glad its back. For those meeting on April 26th in MK is there going to be another thread for that meet? Maybe there is one already and I just have not found it.

I'll be at the Port Orleans French Quarter from 5/30 to 6/3 and then on the Wonder for a 4 night cruise. :cool1:
Can't wait for Star Wars Weekend!

If you will be in the World on April 1, please join us at 7PM in the MK at the new Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. It's the AP preview, so if you don't have an AP, you can be a guest of those of us who do have an AP!

OT I am currently trying to swing a weekend trip to DL for just my sister and me!!! (Does anyone else feel that sometimes kids can really slow you DOWN at Disney??) I believe that she and I are the ones who really GET it anyway and can I tell you how much my bones are aching for a trip?

Have already thought of how to explain to my kids that mommy is taking a trip to ANAHEIM for a few days... Wish me LUCK!
YAHOOOO Lisa!! I'm so happy you're able to get back to The Mouse :woohoo: And I'm with you - it's a completely different (and far more efficient) experience without the kids :thumbsup2
I still like to think of us as "Team Focker Watch" Goes with the thread and our lanyards. Any other ideas??
:confused3
I'm with you 100%. Just not sure if we can use it or not. s'late - did you receive an official word on that by chance?
Me, Disneyland_Mama, and MickeyFan in charge of HR? :scared1:
Yeah, scares me, too. ;)
lime_hat.jpg

They just won't appreciate it. :upsidedow Maggie
:rotfl2: Love it!

GOOD LIME GRIEF, you all have been busy! Listen, how am I gonna get anything done keeping up a list of this magnitude?! ;)

I appreciate the thanks, and I'm really glad we're able to keep this fantastic group alive. :goodvibes Whatever changes we may make to our name, we know who we are down deep inside! I, for one, will wear my lanyard with pride :thumbsup2

Me too! I'll have my lanyard on as well! I'll PM TMKathy about the wording.

Hi y'all! I didn't post more than once or twice on the old thread, but it was fun reading! I'm glad to see it has found a new home.

Could my dates for November 2008 be corrected to 11/1 - 11/8? Thanks!

Also, I started an '08 Planners thread which is still going. If it's OK, I'd love to invite the folks on it to join in over here as well.

LOVE THE LIME!

We'll be there (with at least my trusty lime green ribbon ties to the back of my backpack) on May 13-21!!!

Karla B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter