MDE, mobile order, and multiple rooms

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
I am the sole holder of an MDE account for a trip of 7 people (in two rooms -DVC studios). If both rooms get the dining plan, will I still be able to be the sole MDE holder if we want to do mobile order at QS? In other words, since all of the 6 other people are listed as "plans managed by me" in my MDE, will I be able to mobile order food using the the dining plans in both rooms? or will I only have access to the credits for the people in my own room.

thanks.

I think the official rule is only one payment. When we've used it I don't recall an option to split payment.

Last edited:
What if I did two different orders? Is there the option to use the other rooms credit on my MDE since nobody in that room has MDE

In our experience with two rooms, we had to use the account of someone registered in each room to mobile order and use the dining plan. This of course resulted in two orders, but you can't pick which dining plan to use. Maybe have someone else in the other room make an account just for this purpose?

You will only be able to access the credits from your room.

Someone in the other room needs to set up an MDE account, and you'll have to place separate mobile orders so that they will "pull" credits from the correct rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter