MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
22.5 hours after I was supposed to make my FastPasses, and four tickets still missing. This is beyond unacceptable, especially when I called and they gave me the equivalent of a shrug.

It's 4:30 AM Central time and Still NO tickets. The one time I don't book a resort/ticket package this happens. This is beyond frustrating. You can't call or chat with anyone because they no nothing. You can't complain to anyone because what can they do? Yesterday was my 60 window. You wait months and plan each day out for this "Magical" 60. And it all turns into a complete disaster.

Are the people that are having issues all have separately linked tickets/APs? Anyone have a room and ticket package?

I have separate and as of this morning my tickets are gone from the app again. I haven’t checked through the website yet. Everything else is still there.

How does this effect those in the parks today ? If their tickets disappear ?

I have separate and as of this morning my tickets are gone from the app again. I haven’t checked through the website yet. Everything else is still there.

How does this effect those in the parks today ? If their tickets disappear ?
Curious about this as well! Just checked MDE on my laptop, resort reservations are linked, ADRs are there,
FP are there, BUT it says you have no tickets linked? HUH? Wouldn't I have to have a linked ticket to make any FP, in my case 60 days in advance in others 30 days? :confused::eek:

Hi, guys!
New user, chipping in as I'm also affected by the problem.

I got my FP two months ago, as my trip is in less than a week. Of course, I am now locked out and can't modify or cancel any FP I made.
My ticket disappeared, while my girlfriend's is still there. All our FP, ADR, Hotel and reminders are shown and under both of our names, so I'm not too worried.
Yesterday, I couldn't see show reminders, but today some of them came back.
Waiting for the issue to be solved. I feel very sorry for everyone that needs to do FP and it's locked out! :(
I know how you feel, I would be VERY pissed if it happened to me...

I finally late yesterday got in to make FP+ at our 60 days yesterday. BUT now it’s all disappeared Not sure if they will come back or gone. This has been such a mess

I would like to check something with you all:

If I go to this page, I can see my ticket:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/bands-cards/

I can't see it in "My reservations and tickets", but it's present there, where you can activate/deactivate it.

My girlfriend's ticket is the opposite. She can see it in "My reservations and tickets", but not in the link above.
If you are missing tickets, what can you see over there?

Curious about this as well! Just checked MDE on my laptop, resort reservations are linked, ADRs are there,
FP are there, BUT it says you have no tickets linked? HUH? Wouldn't I have to have a linked ticket to make any FP, in my case 60 days in advance in others 30 days? :confused::eek:

I just looked on the website and it’s the same as yours. No tickets but everything else is there.

This freaks me out to think of this happening while I’m there.

I would like to check something with you all:

If I go to this page, I can see my ticket:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/bands-cards/

I can't see it in "My reservations and tickets", but it's present there, where you can activate/deactivate it.

My girlfriend's ticket is the opposite. She can see it in "My reservations and tickets", but not in the link above.
If you are missing tickets, what can you see over there?
A MagicBand or card is not the same as a ticket.

It’s like having a checkbook vs actually having money in your checking account.

All of my MagicBands are there, but there’s no ticket media attached at the moment.

HOLEY MOLEY this is a bad one! I cant make, modify or cancel any fastpasses for our trip in a week! I really want and need to finalize plans! I see availability that I am not able to get- so frustrating!! I couldnt imagine being in the parks with this horrible glitch! Hope it is fixed soon!!

Following along as my 60 days is today, and I’m trying not to be furious. Disney created this “requirement” to book fast pass in advance, the least they can do is hire some IT people to make their website less than garbage.

I got up, ready to make my FP... and I can’t sit around all day refreshing as I do have a job to get to. Not happy.

This morning Is my 60 day mark and only one member of my group is showing up with a ticket!!! I obviously can’t book my fast passes and i’m Beyond aggravated at this moment!

So no then probably. My HS days are 60+3 and 60+5. So tremendously annoyed right now.

I’m in the same boat. What’s worse is I’m actually taking my nieces on this trip (not just my husband and me), so I care more than usual about these things. If it was just us I’d get over it. I’m so mad.

This morning Is my 60 day mark and only one member of my group is showing up with a ticket!!! I obviously can’t book my fast passes and i’m Beyond aggravated at this moment!

Yep. A bunch of us are now 24.5 hours past FastPass time. It sucks.

With my tickets gone I’m afraid my FP May magically disappear for good. I took screenshots but i don’t think they mean much to Disney IT.

Our tickets are gone (both MVMCP and regular tickets) --- makes me glad we paid to have the actual ticket media shipped to us). Also some cancelled ADRs that had disappeared from MDE are now showing up again with info that they can't be cancelled at this time (even though they were prepaid events and the refunds had posted in our pending transactions on our cc). We're about 6 weeks from doing our FP+ so we're not impacted that way but I totally sympathize with you guys who are dealing with this during your FP window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter