MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be some problems that are date-related...
I did change some show reminders like 10 days ago, but they reverted back to the original times. Also, shows that I added one week ago disappeared.
But everything else that pre-dates those reimonders is there.
Not sure why the ticket disappeared, though...

I agree that Disney should make an official statement, especially for those that are in the 60 days range.

I wonder how people in the parks are dealing with additional fastpasses, though...

Perhaps they restored from a backup.

Im not having FP problems but the app is sooo laggy. I press a buttong and nothing happens for like 8 seconds so i press it again thinking maybe i didnt make contact. Then it does whatever i pressed twice. It is sooo annoying.

sent an email this morning and just got a reply. I did what was suggested and it worked.

We are sorry for any disappointment experienced and would like to assure you that your comments have been shared with the appropriate areas of our organization.

The issue you are experiencing is most likely related to a system error that occurred Tuesday. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. To resolve this issue, please try signing out and then back in to your mobile app. You can do this by selecting the three-horizontal-line icon on the bottom right of your screen, then swiping down and selecting "Sign Out." You will then be prompted to sign in to access your account and plans.

If you are still having issues with the app after completing that step, please reply to this message with the email address you use to sign in and we will investigate.

Thank you again for sharing your observations with us.

sent an email this morning and just got a reply. I did what was suggested and it worked.

We are sorry for any disappointment experienced and would like to assure you that your comments have been shared with the appropriate areas of our organization.

The issue you are experiencing is most likely related to a system error that occurred Tuesday. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. To resolve this issue, please try signing out and then back in to your mobile app. You can do this by selecting the three-horizontal-line icon on the bottom right of your screen, then swiping down and selecting "Sign Out." You will then be prompted to sign in to access your account and plans.

If you are still having issues with the app after completing that step, please reply to this message with the email address you use to sign in and we will investigate.

Thank you again for sharing your observations with us.

I’ve done that a few times. Sometimes it works and then my tickets disappear again. Now they won’t come back up at all.

I'm trying to decide whether to call today or wait until tomorrow. We arrive next week and I'm worried that our FPs will be deleted since our park tickets are no longer there.

My ticket isn't showing. can't add it because I keep getting an error message. This is beyond ridiculous.

I just called and after a 30 minute wait the nice CM told me that this is happening to everyone and they are working to fix it. He said that it should have been fixed last night but they are hoping for it to be fixed tonight. He also told me my tickets are there on the back end but I can't see them but to keep checking and eventually they will show up again.

I will give it a few more days and call back if they don't appear.

The only magical enhancement seems to be the system’s ability to make my AP disappear into thin air when I’m trying to check on it. When do the brooms show up to throw buckets of water on my computer so that I can’t even do that?

I do seem to have “corrected” the issue for now by logging out and signing back in - the AP at least shows up. I get that there are IT issues all the time and it’s a bit of a running joke, but this one seems worse than usual - and that it continues to affect a lot of guests in real time without much guidance is beyond frustrating. Glad I read through this thread before spending a couple of hours today on hold for nothing. Good luck to everyone in working through this and hope it’s resolved soon.

I have logged out of the app about 700 times. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times. I've logged in on my computer via Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

Nothing works for me. My park hopper and my husband's, as well as all 3 of our MVMCP tickets are still gone. I spoke with someone yesterday and gave it a day. I'm calling back tonight as soon as I walk out of work.

My MNSSHP ticket is missing but the other 3 in my party are there. :( Last night I had a half hour wait at 10:30 pm while chatting with a CM through the site. They said it would be fixed by morning so I decided to hang up instead of wait. Today, still not fixed and theres over an hour wait. :scared:

I'm trying to decide whether to call today or wait until tomorrow. We arrive next week and I'm worried that our FPs will be deleted since our park tickets are no longer there.

Ours is weird. It has my MNSSHP ticket but not my AP but it has my DW's AP and not her MNSSHP. All of our FP's are still saying 2 when I go through the "Itinerary" instead of checking my "reservations". The other weird thing is that reverses when I log out and log back in on my mobile phone. For the most part I'm not going to get concerned until next week. If it isn't fixed by then I'll be calling. I have a screen shot of all of our FP's and we will get them back one way or another. Especially if it is a glitch on their part.

For all you who have some tickets but not ALL tickets for your group, I'd go ahead and make whatever FP's I could for those tickets I have. I'm sure when this is all over you can call up and "probably" they can gift the others in your party fp's at the same time. Hey what have you got to lose?

For all you who have some tickets but not ALL tickets for your group, I'd go ahead and make whatever FP's I could for those tickets I have. I'm sure when this is all over you can call up and "probably" they can gift the others in your party fp's at the same time. Hey what have you got to lose?
I agree, make whatever FPs you can. I have to think they will help you! There is still availability for FOP from Wednesday 11/14 on and FEA from Monday 11/12 on, not sure about the Toy Story Land rides as I made mine for 11/17 and I don't think I can view the other days now.

What I can tell you though is every one is seeing the site the same way that you are today as well.

Well this is an outright lie. When I logged in with my husbands account the website was completely different from my own. I got an Olaf error page for FP when logged in as me. My husbands account let me book fast pass no problem... aside from half our party missing and unable to connect!

I am so mad. I have been continuously trying the whole day as my 60th day window is today and I am having same problems as you guys. I better be able to book my fast passes as I intended otherwise they're going to get it. I didn't get my annual pass for nothing either.

This is just ridiculous. I am so sick of checking over and over again. At least I can vent here!

There is a lot of hate / stress / entitlement being thrown around this forum.

The system is down as it isn’t linking reservations and parties - but everybody is impacted to some degree. Some people are luckier than others.

Can I suggest to everyone who is 60 or 30 days out to relax and wait for the system to reload. You may find that because of the disruption you are able to score a FOP that would have been taken by somebody else if there had been no disruption at all. The worst thing that happens is you have to line up for a ride or two. It’s not going to ruin your vacation.

To anybody in the parks who is affected I do feel sorry as it’s a nuisance. I hope you guys can find a way to have a good time.

I have logged out of the app about 700 times. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times. I've logged in on my computer via Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

Nothing works for me. My park hopper and my husband's, as well as all 3 of our MVMCP tickets are still gone. I spoke with someone yesterday and gave it a day. I'm calling back tonight as soon as I walk out of work.
Ditto. 700 times. 6 different browsers. 3 different devices. It’s not me. It’s Disney. And it’s still not fixed.

Ditto. 700 times. 6 different browsers. 3 different devices. It’s not me. It’s Disney. And it’s still not fixed.

Same here, continue to log in/out, update, uninstall, etc., & nada. Less than 30 days to go & can only tell that 2 days out of our 6 day trip have FP's still. An honest statement from Disney would be nice.

Same here, continue to log in/out, update, uninstall, etc., & nada. Less than 30 days to go & can only tell that 2 days out of our 6 day trip have FP's still. An honest statement from Disney would be nice.
Agreed. It feels like they don’t care at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter