MDE down???

I am able to look up dinning reservations on the site now and MDE is working!

I'm able to access MDE on the site now too. All my reservations (resort, dining & fastpass) are showing correctly. Now if only I could get everything to load on the app. LOL

EDITED TO ADD: Success! I removed and reinstalled the MDE app and now that I've signed back in I can see all my plans :)

I'm able to look at vacation packages on the site now, but MDE is still down there, so I can't edit my existing reservation. :( Hopefully it's up soon so I can change my reservation and buy my plane tickets (with frequent flier miles!!!) today!

Why isn't MDE working for everyone else but not me. :( I closed my browser and everything. Maybe I should reboot.

Why isn't MDE working for everyone else but not me. :( I closed my browser and everything. Maybe I should reboot.

A reboot shouldn't be necessary - Try clearing your cookies for anything related to disney and try again.
It also might be a region based issue where the caches haven't caught up yet.

Also I paid for the Magical My Disney Experience Extravaganza upcharge - for $100/month which gets me priority access and a selection of one cupcake per month to eat while waiting for MDE to come back up. :p (Still haven't gotten my free sticker though!)

Last edited:

Was able to log in via the FP+ page... then it promptly logged me out and Stitched me trying to go to my reservations...

I'm signed in or out depending on the page.... what a mess.

With all due respect I chatted with a CM yesterday online and last night via telephone. Both told me that the problem should be resolved in a few hours. I'll believe it when I am able to get on to MDE. Thanks for the update though.

I guess my CM was right because I'm now back in business and it looks like a lot of other folks are too.

Just tried to book a FP. Can log in but nothing will load (Olaf lost his head) and the itinerary keeps autorefreshing.

Weirdly, I was able to make another dining reservation and it didn't cancel my old one. I had to manually cancel it after I had told the system to remove the old one. Still feel like the system is messed up somewhere.

Website is still down for me - when you first get to the page it appears to be working, you can search for rooms, but it won't let me log in. Weird that it is working for some but not for others.

The app cannot recognize WILL CALL tickets, it directed me to on line. When I went on line, I got Stitch.

I finally got my guests to get tickets, I have been telling them about FPs since I booked the room in May! They sent me the link to will call today and now this!:crazy:

The app cannot recognize WILL CALL tickets, it directed me to on line. When I went on line, I got Stitch.

I finally got my guests to get tickets, I have been telling them about FPs since I booked the room in May! They sent me the link to will call today and now this!:crazy:
It works now!

Everything is still pretty unstable while they put this fix in. If something doesn't work or you can't see it, try again...and again in a few minutes before being alarmed. Fixes this big take time to fully implement and a lot of people are checking their stuff right now.

I finally got the website to load after clearing my browsing history. The FPs I made a few hours ago on MDE app were there. Whew! I feel much better now.

I was able to finally get my dates at the end of November with my passholder discount. I have to do a split stay between Kidani and POR, but at least I'm on property. Maybe in the next 40 days I'll be able to make it one resort? We shall see...::yes::::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!