MDE down???

Got home from work and it's working!!! Was able to change my dates (just one day ahead) and saved $120 from my original reservation as a discounted room opened up for my chosen resort. And was able to book my flights with my frequent flier miles with much better times than on the original dates! WHAT A RELIEF!!! :cool1:

Edit: Not letting me cancel my ADRs for the days I don't need now, but that's ok! My trip is 4 and a half months away. ;)

Edit 2: Able to cancel ADRs now.

Last edited:
I just tried logging in 10 minutes ago and the site was reloading itself over and over again. I had to force quit my browser to stop the cycle. Took advice from someone here and cleared my browser history. Boom - site is working perfectly again. Thought I'd share in case that helps someone else. I now have screen shots of every single reservation and FP. :D

We check in in less than 48 hours! Unfortunately, now a system outage will be on my mental list of things that could go wrong while at WDW. :scared1:

We're at Epcot this morning and could only see our dining reservations on the app...no fasspasses. Went to a kiosk and it showed all our fast passes and they all worked as planned. Only issue we faced all day was the 30 minute wait to get a Starbucks coffee....I had 3 anytime fast passes loaded as well and would have gladly used one for a latte

We're at Epcot this morning and could only see our dining reservations on the app...no fasspasses. Went to a kiosk and it showed all our fast passes and they all worked as planned. Only issue we faced all day was the 30 minute wait to get a Starbucks coffee....I had 3 anytime fast passes loaded as well and would have gladly used one for a latte

I would totally book a Starbucks fastpass.

:rotfl:

Thank you, it only worked again until after i cleared the history. and yes, fp starbucks please. the waits are horrible....

The website works for me except making new ADR's. When I click on that it says stitch ate the page. Is anyone else having this problem?

I was able to use the app today to book our FPs for next month. I prefer doing it online, but I got Stitch every time I tried to login.

My site on the computer was not working, kept getting stitch no matter what i tried to do. It would not let me sign in or search for dining reservations. I cleared my browsing history and poof!!! the website seems to be acting normal again. I don't know if it just coincidence or if in fact clearing the history somehow helped the website work. Give it a try if that pesky stitch is popping up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter