MDE app down?

DaisyMinnie

Earning My Ears
I'm not able to sign in on the MDE app. I get a blue buffering screen. I know the website had problems earlier this week but haven't seen any issues with MDE app. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still can't log in.

Obviously can wait to hear form others, but just booted mine up and everything worked fine.

As you said there were issues yesterday with the DNS services went down.

Are you able to try it on Wifi or over a cellular connection?

There's issues all over the internet today. I can't get a lot of sites to come up.

Obviously can wait to hear form others, but just booted mine up and everything worked fine.

As you said there were issues yesterday with the DNS services went down.

Are you able to try it on Wifi or over a cellular connection?
I did check and my Wifi is on. My husband was able to sign in on his phone this morning but I still can't. So I'm still trying.

We were at Epcot today and the app wouldn't pull up our plans - "looks like you haven't made any plans yet" kept coming up. Went to the Disneyworld site via internet and had no problems seeing anything.

I did check and my Wifi is on. My husband was able to sign in on his phone this morning but I still can't. So I'm still trying.
I've had this issue for two days, while my partner, on an identical phone, had no issues at all. I was on with MDE tech support for an hour trouble shooting without a fix. she told me to use my computer to do things and that it was my phone. I went to Verizon for help, they found no solution and told me it was the app. Then, an hour ago, without any encouragement from me (i.e. playing with settings, etc.) it just started working again. I suggest not going to great lengths and just wait a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter