May the Force be with who? A May 2013 PTR

Have an awesome trip. I can't wait to see it come to life in your photos when you get back! pixiedust:

We are home. A day late.

But more on that later.

I have to get through the next 3 weeks of baseball, then I have to have foot surgery at the end of the month. I have five assignments to cram into the next few days.

It was hotter than sin in FL, and I'm freezing now that we got back because it's 40* cooler at home!

We had ups and downs, but a good time overall.

I'll start filling everyone in as soon as I can!

I'm back up to just under 1000 pictures (after the first cut).

After I downloaded what I thought was all of my stuff, I realized some of our stuff from MK never transferred over.

I haven't started our PP+ pics yet, either. :faint:

:teeth:

I'm glad you are patient!

I got hit by reality yesterday and I'm getting my butt kicked. I have major scheduling issues this next week at the paper and it's a BIG headache, coupled with incoming rain that could put the whole sports section in jeopardy. :sad2:

I'm keeping our PP card open for a bit longer so mom2rtk can add some family photos, then I can start on them.

I just finished the rookie league city championship so I can get started on Disney. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter