May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

We just booked! This is our first cruise, we have three girls, 5, 4 and 2. We decided to take the plunge -it will give us a lot of quality family time with this kids. Just found this site, looking forward to reading up on the reviews and tips!!

W E L C O M E :goodvibes A B O A R D !

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - everyone here has been a first-time cruiser at some point.

If you haven't actually read all the posts in this thread, you can find the gist on the first post. In the last few pages, look for a post by Jeff Spencer - there's a link to a website he's created to consolidate information. There's also a social media connection you can access, if you'd like.

Here's the link for Jeff's website:
Wonder 15 Night WBPC Cruise May 2014 Web Site/

Your kids will not be alone; several families with pre-schoolers are in this group - someone was just asking about that.

Lynne

We just booked! This is our first cruise, we have three girls, 5, 4 and 2. We decided to take the plunge -it will give us a lot of quality family time with this kids. Just found this site, looking forward to reading up on the reviews and tips!!

Welcome! We are first time cruisers too. My son, Colby, will turn 4 mid June.

I remember last year there were some who just stopped by to say hi because they had other plans during the lunch time.::yes::

Welcome all new cruisers. You are going to have a fantastic cruise. It is our favourite and this is our 4th time through the canal(all westbound), though I think this will be our last. Flights are becoming too expensive now.

I've been trying my hand at Photoshop the last few days. I finally figured out how to modify the itinerary mickey head from our last Eastbound PC cruise to reflect our WBPC itinerary. Feel free to use it. Edit: Linked to the larger version versus the thumbnail.

5797920_orig.jpg

Thanks everyone, this site is so informative and the website created by Jeff Spence is fantastic. Glad to hear there are other families with little ones on board, we will have to meet up!

I've been trying my hand at Photoshop the last few days. I finally figured out how to modify the itinerary mickey head from our last Eastbound PC cruise to reflect our WBPC itinerary. Feel free to use it.

6030470.jpg

Cool! I need to make more magnets. We just keep using the same ones haha.

Welcome on board.

Corinna

Here's a list of everyone who filled out the tasting form for Mixology.

We are currently at 42 people, which is 2 over their maximum. If we get 8 more signed up we can split into two groups of 25 (the minimum). If we don't, then we'll just have a wait list in case anyone cancels.

ImDMous - 2
Jitensha - 2
MommyTo5 - 2
cntclark - 3
dancingvolleyballmom - 2
ppartekim - 4
GoinPlaces63 - 1 +1 non-drinker
mikaamma - 2
ERDocG - 1
PirateBob - 8
I❤MICKEY - 2
sallyplaid -2
bchilds - 2
dolphingirl47 - 1
beccafish3kids - 1
Jeff Spencer - 2
JRP - 2
DVCDCLfamily5 - 2

We need about 5 more in each for Champagne, martini and tequila to make a full session. As those fill, I'll put those lists up too. If something is wrong with your entry, PM me and I'll fix it up. If you want to join in, just fill out the form on the first message of the thread.

Here's a list of everyone who filled out the tasting form for Mixology.

We are currently at 42 people, which is 2 over their maximum. If we get 8 more signed up we can split into two groups of 25 (the minimum). If we don't, then we'll just have a wait list in case anyone cancels.

ImDMous - 2
Jitensha - 2
MommyTo5 - 2
cntclark - 3
dancingvolleyballmom - 2
ppartekim - 4
GoinPlaces63 - 1 +1 non-drinker
mikaamma - 2
ERDocG - 1
PirateBob - 8
I❤MICKEY - 2
sallyplaid -2
bchilds - 2
dolphingirl47 - 1
beccafish3kids - 1
Jeff Spencer - 2
JRP - 2
DVCDCLfamily5 - 2

We need about 5 more in each for Champagne, martini and tequila to make a full session. As those fill, I'll put those lists up too. If something is wrong with your entry, PM me and I'll fix it up. If you want to join in, just fill out the form on the first message of the thread.

I can't for the life of me remember is I have signed up for the Champagne tasting, but if I haven't, can you please add me to your list?

Corinna

I can't for the life of me remember is I have signed up for the Champagne tasting, but if I haven't, can you please add me to your list?

Corinna

You are All In. :) Already signed up for Champagne, martini, mixology and tequila. You must be as thirsty as I am. ;)

I will never do a tasting again. I got burned the only time I did one. As I can not drink tequila in any shape or form I was very concerned that there would be tequila drinks. I was assured not only by the person who organized the tasting but by guest services that since they have a separate tequila tasting there will be no tequila in any of the drinks at mixology. Um nope. The guy doing the mixology thought it would be appropriate to have three tequila based drinks because the next day we would be in Mexico. Apparently the bar staff member can decided on the drinks and has no set format. So I could only drink half of the drinks offered. I was not happy at all. So I will never waste my time with these again.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter