May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

Ahhh, it was an awesome cruise. Wish I was back on the first sea day after the canal with 3 more glorious days of nothing to go...

:)

It was great to meet everyone in person!

Did you ever see such calm seas?

Yes, we were that lucky on the EBTA, 2013!
99f80e18de5b2d4731b4972834afc578_zpsc41c8689.jpg

69c893e5e0fb67d844d6226eb81b847a_zps64356c4e.jpg

Blue waters in the middle of the Atlantic last year!

We pick cruises based on itinerary. Besides the wonderful Panama Canal, this cruise was very special in part because of the folks we met after planning here!:goodvibes.

Bobbi

This Cruise was the best by far. I don't know how we will ever be able to do a cruise less than 15 days. SPOILED :cool1:

I will get started on the trip report in the next two weeks. I will post the link here once I have started as I will post the report in the UK Trip reports forum. Corinna

I did write a trip report while on board the ship as well I can post for anyone who wants it. It's about 16 pages on, and a lot more detail.

The miles they posted is wrong as well.

I did write a trip report while on board the ship as well I can post for anyone who wants it. It's about 16 pages on, and a lot more detail.

The miles I got from the Navigator a few posts above?

I would love to read it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter