May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

we had a blast in WDW ... we were there 12/15 - 12/23 ... I broke my foot on the Grand I on the evening of the 20th because I'm a klutz but our trip was great And we talked some friends into booking this cruise with us! :thumbsup2

Hope you all had a great holiday!

TRcruisers said:
Our daughter will almost be 8 when we cruise. Look Forward to chatting with you and everyone else. We also look forward to the FE.

Welcome! We will have to introduce the girls :)

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!

Glad to see there's a thread for this cruise already!

My DH and I will be sailing along on the Western. We've done a few cruises so far, all on DCL. We love being on the ship, and hang out on the front of the ship (I have my "assigned seat" near Satellite Falls)...:thumbsup2

We too are from Indiana, and Cubby fans, to boost!

Look forward to meeting all of you folks

Cheers!

My DH and I will be sailing along on the Western. We've done a few cruises so far, all on DCL. We love being on the ship, and hang out on the front of the ship (I have my "assigned seat" near Satellite Falls)...:thumbsup2

Cheers!

:thumbsup2........The Hoosier Daddy says; party: :welcome: party: :thumbsup2

Guineveree said:

Cheers!

Welcome :)

Just got back from the EBPC cruise and almost booked this cruise, but decided to book a back to back Bahama cruise. I have changed my mind again, and hopefully if I find time soon (busy preparing for our family Christmas tomorrow, oops today, it is already past midnight here), I will book this cruise and keep the 4 day Bahama cruise and go to Cape Canaveral on the in between day. Now that's a run on sentence. I am not going to tell DH that I changed it and surprise him when we get on board. Tee hee.

Hey MJ - looks like if I get myself organized, we will be on a cruise together. And Yes, I am a Jay's fan. That is where DH and I met in 1984.

Relaxin' said:
Just got back from the EBPC cruise and almost booked this cruise, but decided to book a back to back Bahama cruise. I have changed my mind again, and hopefully if I find time soon (busy preparing for our family Christmas tomorrow, oops today, it is already past midnight here), I will book this cruise and keep the 4 day Bahama cruise and go to Cape Canaveral on the in between day. Now that's a run on sentence. I am not going to tell DH that I changed it and surprise him when we get on board. Tee hee.

Hey MJ - looks like if I get myself organized, we will be on a cruise together. And Yes, I am a Jay's fan. That is where DH and I met in 1984.

Go Blue Jays ... Are you from Toronto? I grew up in Oakville and now live in Waterloo,

Go Blue Jays ... Are you from Toronto? I grew up in Oakville and now live in Waterloo,
Born and raised in Waterloo. I had organized a Blue Jay's trip for my company's social club, and my DH came with a friend of his who worked for the company. My first impression was - he is too short. Well, now to call DCL and change the bookings. Just trying to find time without DH around. He keeps on hovering. Wonder if the call centre is open tomorrow.

Relaxin' said:
Born and raised in Waterloo. I had organized a Blue Jay's trip for my company's social club, and my DH came with a friend of his who worked for the company. My first impression was - he is too short. Well, now to call DCL and change the bookings. Just trying to find time without DH around. He keeps on hovering. Wonder if the call centre is open tomorrow.

Pretty cool ... You still live here?

The Panama Canal was fantastic. Weather was perfect. Saw dolphins almost every day on the west coast. When we were in PV we saw whales from the ship. Cartenga was very very hot, and the tours did not give time to really learn about the history of the city. The world did not end on 12.21.12 when we were in Costa Maya, but the visiting the ruins was fantastic. Coincidentally, my DD was at the pyramids in Egypt the same day. Seas were a little rough the second last night, and temperatures plummeted from the 90's into the 60's after leaving Costa Maya. DH and I really enjoyed are cruise and we are looking forward to our next 2 week vacation. Hopefully, we can get this cruise to work. DH is now self employed, so we need to manage our vacations a little differently then in the past.

Hi Everyone

It's been a while but I just wanted to pop ins and say "Hey, I hope everyone had a good end of the world, Christmas and New Years!" It's been hectic here but I promise in a few weeks you'll see me posting a lot more.. Lol

we had a blast in WDW ... we were there 12/15 - 12/23 ... I broke my foot on the Grand I on the evening of the 20th because I'm a klutz but our trip was great And we talked some friends into booking this cruise with us! :thumbsup2

Hope you all had a great holiday!

Yeah, and you nearly gave me a heart attack as I watched you fall. :eek:
The trip (not your stumble) was fantastic otherwise.

I'm checking in on this thread as you mention talking some friends into joining you! :goodvibes For those in the Chicago area keeping score, you've got another one on your scorecard. I'm right on the Skokie/Evanston border. I don't begrudge Oybolshoi's love of her Cardinals. She's still awesome. :rotfl2:

Oh, I should mention that I'm single, no kids. I went on the Fantasy in September with a couple of friends, and one of them is rooming with me again.

Yeah, and you nearly gave me a heart attack as I watched you fall. :eek:
The trip (not your stumble) was fantastic otherwise.

I'm checking in on this thread as you mention talking some friends into joining you! :goodvibes For those in the Chicago area keeping score, you've got another one on your scorecard. I'm right on the Skokie/Evanston border. I don't begrudge Oybolshoi's love of her Cardinals. She's still awesome. :rotfl2:

Oh, I should mention that I'm single, no kids. I went on the Fantasy in September with a couple of friends, and one of them is rooming with me again.

Hiya Lori! :wave2:

I didn't know you saw that stumble too ... kind of wish Jay had videotaped it now. :rotfl2:

Looking forward to this cruise .... next year ... that seems like too long to wait!

Oh, and you're pretty awesome too. :goodvibes

Hi Everyone

It's been a while but I just wanted to pop ins and say "Hey, I hope everyone had a good end of the world, Christmas and New Years!" It's been hectic here but I promise in a few weeks you'll see me posting a lot more.. Lol

HI H-G
Are you still doing the Sept 29,2013 DVC Members cruise on the DREAM?

Please find info entered below, thank you for heading this up.

Awesome!!! Thanks Everyone..

Ok here is the info I need

FE Signup

Disboards Screenname:TRcruisers
Room Number:9079
Number of Guest traveling:3
Names of Everyone and ages of kids:Richard,Karen and Kaelyn(DD-7)
Special Celebrations:17th Wedding Anniversary
Any thing we need to know (for example allergies)
Email:rickar99@yahoo.com

you can pm me, post it on the board, or email me @ Hollywood.Glitter@aol.com

I'll let you know when I get your info. :goodvibes

Since we are so far away I won't figure out a deadline till late on

Yes I am! :cool1: Are you?

Nope......almost.....we where moving our Sept 15th to Sept 29th to cruise with Jim, PI and HenLady when they pull the cruise and a week later and made it the DVC 2013 cruise....good timing...I'll say,.... so we booked in for the OCT. 6th- 4 day DREAM cruise.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter