May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

Hi

this is our 3rd Cruise, the 1st was on the dream September 2011, and our 2nd on the Fantasy September 2012, We did the western but with Costa Maya

we are a family of 5, we have 2 boys (11 and 15) and a girl (5)

we are also bringing our friends with us, but they havent booked yet, and this is there 1st time

very excited, and im looking forward to doing a FE again

Victoria

oybolshoi said:
What a welcome! :rotfl2:

Don't be bitter ... it's the only successful franchise we have here in Stinktown. You guys crush us on everything else including amazing food and music! :thumbsup2

wishing everyone happy holidays early - we are headed to WDW next week for Christmas at the Mousetrap! So excited!! :banana:

Haha totally messing with you. Have a blast at Disney and happy holidays!

FE Sign up

Disboards Screenname: lzmom_of_twins
Room Number: 6080
Number of Guest traveling: 4
Names of Everyone and ages of kids: Chris (dh) Christina (me) .. We share a pocket. twins: Keaghan (ds) Nevaeh (dd).. Will be 9
Special Celebrations: no
Any thing we need to know (for example allergies) no
Email: ccknbos at gmail dot com
Thanks for heading this up! Can you have everyone add the gender of their kids as well. Sometimes it's hard to tell by the name only

FE Sign up

Disboards Screenname: lzmom_of_twins
Room Number: 6080
Number of Guest traveling: 4
Names of Everyone and ages of kids: Chris (dh) Christina (me) .. We share a pocket. twins: Keaghan (ds) Nevaeh (dd).. Will be 9
Special Celebrations: no
Any thing we need to know (for example allergies) no
Email: ccknbos at gmail dot com
Thanks for heading this up! Can you have everyone add the gender of their kids as well. Sometimes it's hard to tell by the name only

just confirming i got you

Let me relate my last 24 hours. I called DCL yesterday and booked this cruise. :cheer2:After I got off the phone I went to pick up the mail and my travel docs from my Jan cruise had been delivered. :cheer2: And this morning after an all-nighter I booked the September Member's Cruise :cheer2:

I'm on cloud 9:cloud9:

Haha totally messing with you. Have a blast at Disney and happy holidays!

I know - it's all good! Trust me ... in this house we like to laugh a lot, so mess away! :thumbsup2

Let me relate my last 24 hours. I called DCL yesterday and booked this cruise. :cheer2:After I got off the phone I went to pick up the mail and my travel docs from my Jan cruise had been delivered. :cheer2: And this morning after an all-nighter I booked the September Member's Cruise :cheer2:

I'm on cloud 9:cloud9:

Sounds like a pretty good 24 hours to me! Good for you! :goodvibes

Hey everyone what is this cruise going to be called/named????

And does everyone know that we are cruisin' around CUBA counter-clock-wise back up to CC.

How many have port state room? If so just look out and see all the mountain there on the south-west side of Cuba, we cruise about 20 miles [ 23 knots] off shore.....Lets name this cruise. :scratchin

Awesome!!! Thanks Everyone..

Ok here is the info I need

FE Signup

Disboards Screenname:
Room Number:
Number of Guest traveling:
Names of Everyone and ages of kids:
Special Celebrations:
Any thing we need to know (for example allergies)
Email:

you can pm me, post it on the board, or email me @ Hollywood.Glitter@aol.com

I'll let you know when I get your info. :goodvibes

Since we are so far away I won't figure out a deadline till late on

screen name: o4me2playn
Cabin number:10062
Number traveling: 2
Names: Wes & Deanna Treigle
Special Celebrations: 22nd Wedding Anniversary
Email: treigled@yahoo.com

Hollywood Im slightly jealous of your past 24 hours :p We are going to WDW in April, but a cruise in Jan (living in Chicago) sounds fabulous! Who am I kidding, a DC in Jan living anywhere sounds great!

Don.. a cruise name??? I havent been on a cruise that had a "name". So like what names have your past cruises had?

OK, OK , OK......... The next big question here is ....do we wear CUBBIE-BLUE? :hourglass

Not for us. We are originally from the southside and have stayed true to our White Sox. We have a whole room decorated with White Sox items dating back to the 50's. A lot of it World Series autographed items.

And does everyone know that we are cruisin' around CUBA counter-clock-wise back up to CC.

How many have port state room? If so just look out and see all the mountain there on the south-west side of Cuba, we cruise about 20 miles [ 23 knots] off shore.....Lets name this cruise. :scratchin

Very exciting. We are port and did not know we would be seeing Cuba from our verandah! Thanks for pointing that out!!!!!!

Very exciting. We are port and did not know we would be seeing Cuba from our verandah! Thanks for pointing that out!!!!!!

WE did any-way on our w-cruise in 06 & 09. The Captain came on the intercom and said: "you folks with staterooms on port side W/ windows/varandahs look out and see the mountain of CUBA",we where cruisn' about 20 miles off shore at the time. I am so-so ready. :goodvibes...........PS.........P-J and Fred....we are on deck 7 , like you guys , but starboard side.

Not for us. We are originally from the southside and have stayed true to our White Sox. We have a whole room decorated with White Sox items dating back to the 50's. A lot of it World Series autographed items.

WE also have aroom with all of the Cubs World Series stuff............only in my dreams....don't I wish....:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

WE also have aroom with all of the Cubs World Series stuff............only in my dreams....don't I wish....:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:
:rotfl2:
wait 'til next year. :thumbsup2
Ok that made me LOL :rotfl: We are always waiting for next year. "its a rebuilding year" :lmao:

Its rough being a Cub fan

So Don, can you or someone tell me what side my room is on? I have no clue if it port or star... we are in 6080. Im excited because I just talked to one of my good friends and her family is cruising with us. She will get on here at some point. Oh and they are Cubbie fans too!!!

wait 'til next year. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

We are always waiting for next year. "its a rebuilding year" :lmao:

Its rough being a Cub fan

So Don, can you or someone tell me what side my room is on? I have no clue if it port or star... we are in 6080. Im excited because I just talked to one of my good friends and her family is cruising with us. She will get on here at some point. Oh and they are Cubbie fans too!!!

YES....I know, and I go way-way back [speaking of the cubs]....I cried and could not sleep when they traded [ b-4 your time,I was 15 then] LOU BROCK off to St. Louis for Ernie Brolio.

Stateroom side you ask;....the"0" in 60 will tell you it is port side.........we are in rm 7520,....the 5 in 75 meanings dw-Kath an I are on the starboard-side of the ship.
Just looked, wish I had the link to show the rooms to everyone...........Christina , you guys will be 4 stateroom doors down past the mid-ship elevators..........and don't worry , ok.....no. noise issue. we where one door down last May on the Dream [ rm. 6568 ]....no problem at all. :thumbsup2

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter