May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

Hi all ... Still on board with you, just concentrating on my Med cruise this year! You'll see more of me in July!

Hi all ... Still on board with you, just concentrating on my Med cruise this year! You'll see more of me in July!

Im totally jealous!!!! That is my dream vacation! Someday I WILL go on a Med cruise! Im sure you are going to have a blast!!!!

Just wanted to pop in and join the party!!!!

I booked this cruise last night for my Mom and I....I am not sure about FE or other stuff right now as my Mom recently fell and is currently recovering from a fractured pelvis and fractured collar bone...once she is all better and back at home we will be able to discuss the cruise and all the fun activities. Her nurses think it is very cool that her daughter has now booked 2 Disney trips and a Disney cruise while she has been hospitalized...I look at it as "incentive" for her to get better!!!!!

Hi MJ :wave2:

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Just wanted to pop in and join the party!!!!

I booked this cruise last night for my Mom and I....I am not sure about FE or other stuff right now as my Mom recently fell and is currently recovering from a fractured pelvis and fractured collar bone...once she is all better and back at home we will be able to discuss the cruise and all the fun activities. Her nurses think it is very cool that her daughter has now booked 2 Disney trips and a Disney cruise while she has been hospitalized...I look at it as "incentive" for her to get better!!!!!

Hi MJ :wave2:

Hi Elaine!

Welcome!

After intense Canadian pressure, we decided to sign on to this cruise. Eh!
Looking forward to seeing friends old and new.:goodvibes

After intense Canadian pressure, we decided to sign on to this cruise. Eh!
Looking forward to seeing friends old and new.:goodvibes

I know 2 Canadians who are very, very happy that you and Lee are joining us on this cruise....we promise to make your 60th birthday a birthday to remember!!!!!

Hi everyone:

DH and I will be joining you on this cruise. We sailed last summer out of NYC on the Magic (that was our third DCL cruise) and booked 2 dummy cruises, and now we've decided to move one of them to this cruise. :)

I have an email in to our travel agent to find out about moving the reservation, and I have specific area of the ship that I'd like to be on.

We are Terry and John, this will be our 4th Disney cruise, we've done 2 Royal Caribbean cruises, and we also love Disney World.

Ours sons are turning 25 and 22 this year. Not sure if they'll decide to join us or not.

This will be our first cruise on one of the "new" ships. After researching the Fantasy today, I'm really looking forward to checking out the new restaurants and adults-only spaces onboard. :)

My family and I are so excited to be joining you all on this cruise. We have sailed Disney several times and debated about trying another line but couldn't bear the thought. We are Kim, Steve, Kyra (12), and Nate (8). We loved the FE and hope to be a part of it on this cruise too.

Just realized that I never introduced myself. I am Janis and I will be Platinum on this cruise :cool1:. I am traveling solo but there are quite a few of my friends on this cruise. Looking forward to it!

Just realized that I never introduced myself. I am Janis and I will be Platinum on this cruise :cool1:. I am traveling solo but there are quite a few of my friends on this cruise. Looking forward to it!

Janis....you are never travelling alone!!!!!! Your Disney Family will be with you!!!!!

Haven't been here for a while and thought I'd pop in and say hiya to all the new folks who are signed up for this cruise ... just a little over 14 months to go! :rotfl2:

Haven't been here for a while and thought I'd pop in and say hiya to all the new folks who are signed up for this cruise ... just a little over 14 months to go! :rotfl2:

439 days, but who is counting?

Planning this cruise is helping me deal with this winter :cold:

It's fun this time to research a ship that we haven't sailed on before. :surfweb:

I'm trying to forget the part about it still being over a year away. :hourglass LOL

Time goes by fast ... I love early planning since it helps me sort through the things we really want as opposed to those that we're less interested in but distract me anyway! :lmao:

It's been so long since I posted on here!!! Well we had a lovely cruise and WDW trip last month and then I've spent a good portion of time at Disneyland!!! Can you believe we are getting closer!!! I can't wait for this cruise. I have another cruise before this but you know what I'm not even excited for that one like I am for this one!!!:goodvibes

Planning this cruise is helping me deal with this winter :cold:

It's fun this time to research a ship that we haven't sailed on before. :surfweb:

I'm trying to forget the part about it still being over a year away. :hourglass LOL

Holy crap, Terry! I didn't post here for a while and didn't know you were on this cruise. My list of VMKers I haven't met yet will shrink just a little bit! :banana:

Holy crap, Terry! I didn't post here for a while and didn't know you were on this cruise. My list of VMKers I haven't met yet will shrink just a little bit! :banana:

Hi Lori!! Awesome!!! :yay: You'll get to meet 2 VMKers for the price of 1. (1 cruise, that is. LOL). We just booked this cruise last month.

VMK.... those were the good old days! :sunny:

Hi Lori!! Awesome!!! :yay: You'll get to meet 2 VMKers for the price of 1. (1 cruise, that is. LOL). We just booked this cruise last month.

VMK.... those were the good old days! :sunny:

CapeGirl and her guy...best place to find me will be Skyline before dinner. I'm planning to buy the passport again. :thumbsup2

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter