Matching Family Outfits - Post Pictures!

Does your family dress alike at DW?

• Yes - it puts us in the Disney spirit!

• No way! That's not how we roll.

• We don't -- but I would if my spouse would let me.

• Kids only -- I have to act my age, you know!

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can find many custom clothing items on etsy (and ebay of course) by searching for custom mouse or custom minnie. I have found my daughters custom outfits that way.

Yes, me and the DH match- we have matching visors and matching jackets. Plus, we both have lots of T-shirts that we wear all the time, even when we're not at Disney...

Which ones?? I got them all someplace different. The peter pans outfits were handpainted by my aunt. The safari shirts I got from the site that isn't supposed to be named, and the mickey gingham outfits were made by a lady at www.boneful.com

I really liked the MGM outfits--my little man is in a 3t and I am having a hard time finding things for him and his sister (8mths at trip) to coordinate with. I loved the Peter Pan and the Safari. Thanks

I finally got photopass pictures!! Here's a few more matching outfits...

Animal Kingdom

image172-1.jpg

DH didn't match his day!!

image194.jpg

Tees I made for MIL, SIL and my neice...

image074.jpg

We have done everyone and then sometimes just kids....
scan0001.jpg

[
100_4697_00.jpg
IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/wendya2J/100_0238.jpg[/IMG]
wdwvacationframe.jpg

100_0110.jpg

I think its a lot of fun!!! You do get noticed, and also, its easier to keep track of your crowd!!:thumbsup2

We did matching outfits (or at least coordination of the outfits) in August (& I've already got 3 out of 6 planned for our OCT trip) - yeah, I'm freakin' DH out a bit :lmao: & now I'm getting more ideas!!:rotfl:
you do get noticed more, plus for us w/ 3 princes- we got noticed a lot. We had (IMO)- a lot of YOMD surprises:goodvibes

I don't usually dress the kids alike, but I did on our most recent trip. I'll probably try to continue for as long as they will let me!

hbd2.jpg

I'm jealous, my DH and DD(14) won't dress alike, now my DS(6)is still too young to care, maybe he and I should dress alike. Anyway, just wanted to say GREAT PICS and BEAUTIFUL FAMILIES!!!!!!!

I LOVE the matching outfits! Everyone's pics look amazing!!

I enjoy making them for Disney. It makes the months go by, as we eagerly await the big trip. I make them for everyday in Disney. We've never had the whole family match, just the kids. Maybe I'll try to coordinate next time. Wonder what DH would think...

The ones for our upcoming trip are even better. I'll post them after.

BTW-My kids aren't the greatest at posing, so I never got any great "show off your cute outfit" pics. Oh, and I didn't make the Dalmation sweatsuits.

Here a few samples:

WDW06331-1-1.jpg
WDW06482.jpg

WDW06135.jpg

WDW06573.jpg

A little excited while watching fireworks!
WDW06657.jpg

I love all these pictures ! I have had my Dh and DS match and my DD and DS match and even myself and DS but never the entire family. This year I hope that will change. I am doing a matching shirt for all the adults for the P&PP

I love that T-Shirt and just recently was in the parks and saw a family that had them. Of you could pass on the info where you got it made I would appreciate it.
thanks

We wear matching shirts everyday. Either TieDye, Zazzle designs or airbrushed :)

I am looking through the Disigns board threads to plan our trip with three days of matching shirts. There is no choice, I'll just make them and pout terribly if someone tries to stray!

It is just a given - we might not match exactly - but we will aways color coordinate. We love pictures - one of our biggest expenses on Disney trips!!:goodvibes

Here are our latest pictures. My parents didn't have matching shirts, so they tried to color coordinate.
DSC04821-1.jpg

EPCOT-Family-1.jpg

We just went for our first trip a few weeks ago. DH let me make him one polo for AK. Before the trip, he gave me a hard time about telling him what to wear on what day, so I only made him the 1 shirt!! After the trip he told me he would have worn them every day.

IMG_3102.jpg

My kids had coordinating sets each day though!!

Animal Kingdom

IMG_3112.jpg

Peter and Tink

IMG_3209.jpg

Pooh Bear

IMG_3253.jpg

Epcot - I never got a picture of them together in this one! :(

IMG_2988.jpg

JoJo and Goliath

IMG_3334.jpg

Sorry - some of the pictures aren't great, but you get the idea! ;)

Oh goodness, where did you find that JoJo outfit?

Kinda cheating because it was Halloween but matching cowboy attire
n638365712_4188139_3802.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter