Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

TinkEaster-3.jpg

[n2disney2: please edit your post above and remove the request since it doesn't belong in this thread and you posted it elsewhere. thanks!

I am amazed at all of your wonderful designs! We are surprising our 3 kids with a trip to Disney World for Easter and I am in heaven with all of your wonderful ideas! Would it be possible for you to add another character to Easter21.jpg? Thank you!!!
Melissa

I don't know if I missed it, but I was wondering if you have anything for Memorial Day. Thanks.

Hi there! I have always loved your Disigns! This latest one for Memorial Day got me thinking of the 4th, since that is when we are going to be at WDW. I wondered if you had the basic "Mickey Head" in the American flag, like the flag pins you can get... Or is that something you can replicate with just the flag in that shape? I bought plain white with red ringer tees for my two boys, and wanted something simple and graphic. Black outlined. Does this already exist somewhere? Or do you know of another designer who has already done it?

Thank you!

:flower3:

Your designs are absolutely amazing!! We are leaving for disney on June 9 and I will need a couple days to make our shirts, I know this is short notice but do you think you could make these for me? I made very few changes so hopefully that will help reduce the time it will take you.

Front 2012 (no changes)

2FamiliesTogether-5
Ward Family, Brittany-girl, Olivia-girl, Sara-girl, Nick-boy, Tim- boy
Southard Family- Del-boy, Jayden-boy, Turner-boy, Grayson-boy, Madison-girl, Courtnay-girl
The year needs to be 2012
Can you do the fonts in black without the blue rectangular box around the entire design?

9sharingcastle-3
Can you please make the title Making Magical Memories
In the castle June 2012
Brittany-girl, Olivia-girl, Sara-girl, Nick-boy, Tim- boy,
Del-boy, Jayden-boy, Turner-boy, Grayson-boy, Madison-girl, Courtnay-girl

I am searching for 2 other desgins and did not see them under you but thought you might have them or could direct me. The first one is What Happens in Disney Stays in Disney and it has mickey mouse ears and hands doing the see no evil, hear no evil etc. My thought is for this to be the back of a shirt and the front have a small above the pocket design that would say Ward-Southard Vacation
June 2012
And then have a stick person with the name below it.

Thanks for your help.

NickBritt2: You are new....welcome!! I will gladly do your requests but not in this thread! As you can see by the title this is for specific holiday DISigns. No need to repeat but postings will go in my general request thread.

Just so you know, I have a number of request threads for specific things. Some are listed in my profile (Meet the DISigners sticky) but all are in my general request thread (post #1)

Again, welcome!!

here is link to general request thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2757178

Hi Marion,

I was wondering if I could get a Father's Day design?

It's the Lion King- Holidays/FathersDay/FathersDay1.jpg

Can you add Happy Fathers Day and update the year to 2012?

Thanks so much for all you do. :flower3:

Wow you were fast! I think I should have been more descriptive. I was hoping you would leave the "like father, like son" in the ear and add "happy father's day" to the top. Is that possible to do or am I asking too much? I know how busy you are and I will take it exactly as it is if I am overstepping here. Thank you!!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter