March 13th 2011 Fiesta time on the Wonder!

The bows are great! Thanks so much for doing them. We are going to get Hannah's t-shirt supplies tomorrow. White t-shirt with Red, Yellow and Black puffy paint right? Does it matter if it is v-neck or crew neck?

Meredith

I wondered the same thing. We are also going to do our T-shirts tom. bows are cute let me know what we owe you? Getting so excited.

Is anyone on the aqua fish extender list against their kids getting valentines candy in March? I bought some candy on sale after valentines day and wanted to make goody bags for the kids in addition to our gift for each cabin.

Any candy is good according to my daughter

So ready for the trip!! DH has been working 6 PM ~ 6 AM all week. Normally, his hours are 7 AM ~ 3:30 PM. He is exhausted and ready for a break. One more night shift for him then off one day!!

I am seriously thinking about dragging out a suitcase and starting to try on clothes! :banana:

WHAT? you haven't gotten your suitcase out and packed clothes yet. I thought I taught you better than that~

So ready for the trip!! DH has been working 6 PM ~ 6 AM all week. Normally, his hours are 7 AM ~ 3:30 PM. He is exhausted and ready for a break. One more night shift for him then off one day!!

I am seriously thinking about dragging out a suitcase and starting to try on clothes! :banana:

We packed last week! :laughing: We had a few people over yesterday for a visit and they laughed at all the packed suitcases! My aunt is leaving tomorrow for a cruise and she is packing today. That would make me crazy.:scared1: I have to be organized in advance, its all part of the magic of travelling!

Hey Denise :)

18 more days!!!:cheer2::banana::cool1:

Have you gotten your docs yet?? Are you sure you are going????

Doing the document dance finally!:cool1::cool1::cool1:
We got our travel documents in the mail yesterday. Enjoyed poring over them.

Can you believe 3 weeks????????? Amazing.

Only thing left to do for us is some shopping, packing....and book transport from pier to LAX.

Happy Sunday!:goodvibes

We packed last week! :laughing: We had a few people over yesterday for a visit and they laughed at all the packed suitcases! My aunt is leaving tomorrow for a cruise and she is packing today. That would make me crazy.:scared1: I have to be organized in advance, its all part of the magic of travelling!

I will be one of those people packing the night before. I'll have so much to do that I'll probably go to bed about 2 hours before I need to get up and head to the airport. Every trip I say I'm going to plan ahead and not do that to myself again but it just doesn't happen.

Pulling out luggage as we speak.

I am going to try to do carry ons only ( don't know if it's possible!):rotfl2:
Last couple of cruises we brought way to much stuff.
So far I already have too much laid out.

Family of 5 there is a lot of stuff to take........

I have a 75 minute spa appointment booked on a "coveted" sea day.

Day 2 - At Sea
Monday, March 14, 2011
Elemis Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap with Half Body Massage
3:00PM - 4:15PM

You don't have to do the same treatment as above obviously. Just anything 75 minutes or less.

Before I canceled it I though I'd check. I can time it so I hit cancel, and you are at the ready to book whatever strikes your fancy for the afternoon our first day at sea.

Right now there aren't any openings for sea days so I thought someone might want it. Was able to nab it intially since we are Gold Castaway.

carry ons will not work for me :) But, I am going to pack light. I know I will have to do a load or two of laundry during the week. So, I plan on taking about five outfits and washing them in the middle of the week. My problem is I take way to many pairs of shoes!! I will do my best to only bring 4 pair. Tennis shoes, sandals, 2 pair of dress shoes.

Well, now I am in the packing mood!!!

I will be one of those people packing the night before. I'll have so much to do that I'll probably go to bed about 2 hours before I need to get up and head to the airport. Every trip I say I'm going to plan ahead and not do that to myself again but it just doesn't happen.

Minnie! This is our family! Or should I say ME...no one packs a thing if I don't pack it for them..I am calling an all aboard meeting and declaring a change this go round..we're spending most the day doing laundry, pulling out summer clothes seeing if they still fit...and I'm washing, folding and we'll see them in 3 weeks!
Each vacation, I'm up until 2-3am pulling everything together...it's crazy...I need to be WELL-rested for our long journey to CA...so here's where the rubber meets the road, this family better be ready for some packing changeup substitutions!! :)

Good luck to you!!
Tara

Tara, I am pulling out my clothes right now. All I can say is that I am overpacking. I don't know how to NOT overpack!! I am really going to try. I am going to iron a few things today. I am going to go re-think my clothes now~~

Tara, I am pulling out my clothes right now. All I can say is that I am overpacking. I don't know how to NOT overpack!! I am really going to try. I am going to iron a few things today. I am going to go re-think my clothes now~~

We are normally horrible packers. I'll start early but will stay up to midnight the night prior finishing. I'm really NOT wanting to do that this year. We are about to make a list of things we need to buy and head to the store shortlyl
First of many.

I'm on hold as we speak to add DCL Ground Transfers from the Port to LAX after the cruise. It is a whopping 50 bucks more than if I'd used Zippy like I planned, but it is worth it I decided to not see or touch our luggage once we put it out in the Wonder hallway Sat night until we spot it on the Luggage belt at DFW aiport Sunday afternoon.

Long wait on the phone.

Well, my problem is that after this long cold winter.....I have gained weight and my summer clothes don't fit!! I refuse to buy more....so if you see someone with really tight pants on....sorry, it is me.....I am just hoping the buttons don't pop! I am trying to find as many stretchy things as I can!!! Glad I started this little adventure 18 days before we leave!

I am taking DH shopping tomorrow. Poor thing thinks that if he has a pair of navy pants that he purchased in the 1980's they are still fine. Okay, they do still fit, but they are not navy anymore!!

Yes, it is worth the extra $$ to not touch your luggage again until you get home!

There is no way I could pack that early. I'm normally a pack the night before type of person. But, with the kids and all I'm sure we'll start packing a few days before. Speaking of bags, does DCL have any bag limit?

Spa sounds nice but after reading a trip report about the Rasul, I'm thinking I'd like that one. :hug: But, it is pretty booked.

Question: anyone worried about their kids getting seasick? :sick: I've been on two cruises and will get mildly queasy if it is a rough sea day. My DW got sick on our first Disney Cruise. I'm worried about our DD6 who hates roller coasters, sometimes gets carsick, etc. Any tips?

I am worried about myself getting sick!! :sick: I am going to get a prescription from the doctor for some OTC medicine. I have used the patch before, but it makes me dizzy. I have heard the the pacific is rougher than the carribbean. So , i am worried!!!

I am trying some generic space saver bags for this trip. I just shoved all my dress shirts in one.

I am worried about myself getting sick!! :sick: I am going to get a prescription from the doctor for some OTC medicine. I have used the patch before, but it makes me dizzy. I have heard the the pacific is rougher than the carribbean. So , i am worried!!!

I am trying some generic space saver bags for this trip. I just shoved all my dress shirts in one.

I get horribly seasick and actually spent most of our first cruise very sick. Since then I go to the Dr and I get the patch and I bring Bonnine. Last March we sailed RCCL to the MR and I only had to use the bonnine. Take it about 30 minutes before you board and just keep on taking it even if you are feeling fine. I never even felt a twinge of naseau and the Bonnine does not make you drowsy at all. For the DD6 not sure, but I think I heard they make Bonnine for kids. If not, check the adult package and see if maybe you can give her a smaller dose. They also sell Dramamine, but I have always felt very tired when I have used it.

Melissa....I love :worship::worship: love :love: love :cheer2: the bows!!!! You are awesome and please let us know the cost.

We are going to work on our cheer tshirt today. Peace, Love, Mickey in yellow, red, and black here we come!!

I did matching t-shirts for us to wear the first day...I know we are "Disney" nerds!! I used puffy paint and they turned out pretty cute.

FE gifts are done and we also have to deliver ours the first day so they can be used, but I do want the kids to have stuff thru the week so is there anyone that can wait and deliver theirs midweek??

We are packing tomorrow!! So super excited!! It is raining here today and it is cold...so perfect time to stay in and get stuff done!

We are also Disney Nerds....we have matching shirts also. I bought them at DW, they are all the same except for the color....mine is pink with Mickey on it, dd's have purple & grey, dh has blue, grandparents have two different colors, can't remember which ones!!

I have everything packed :) It made my room look cleaner to put it all in a suitcase. I will be re-wearing some clothes. Oh well, just don't tell anyone

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter