March 13th 2011 Fiesta time on the Wonder!

...I have heard the the pacific is rougher than the carribbean. So , i am worried!!!

I know the Pacific can certainly get storms that would greatly affect the waves and ride for the ship. I've sailed in the Caribbean and the only rocking I rememeber is when we passed through some type of Atlantic Current flow. I can still remember dining in Animators and just hearing all the glasses and silverware rattle.

We sailed on Carnival down to Cabo a couple years ago. The ride was pretty good. I think the ride may depend on how fast the ship is going as well. It seems on our return sea day while heading back north to San Diego the ride got rougher. Maybe this was due to a storm but I was thinking it was due to the ship increasing its speed to get back to home port on time. Not really sure, though.

The rain we are getting this weekend in the desert is nice!

I have a 75 minute spa appointment booked on a "coveted" sea day.

Day 2 - At Sea
Monday, March 14, 2011
Elemis Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap with Half Body Massage
3:00PM - 4:15PM

You don't have to do the same treatment as above obviously. Just anything 75 minutes or less.

Before I canceled it I though I'd check. I can time it so I hit cancel, and you are at the ready to book whatever strikes your fancy for the afternoon our first day at sea.

Right now there aren't any openings for sea days so I thought someone might want it. Was able to nab it intially since we are Gold Castaway.

I would...but I have High Tea:banana:

Is anyone else going to get a pass to the Rainforest room? DH & I did it on the last cruise and he is hooked. He loves the sauna rooms & I love the heated tile chairs. He wants to get a week long pass again.

I get horribly seasick and actually spent most of our first cruise very sick. Since then I go to the Dr and I get the patch and I bring Bonnine. Last March we sailed RCCL to the MR and I only had to use the bonnine. Take it about 30 minutes before you board and just keep on taking it even if you are feeling fine. I never even felt a twinge of naseau and the Bonnine does not make you drowsy at all. For the DD6 not sure, but I think I heard they make Bonnine for kids. If not, check the adult package and see if maybe you can give her a smaller dose. They also sell Dramamine, but I have always felt very tired when I have used it.

Melissa....I love :worship::worship: love :love: love :cheer2: the bows!!!! You are awesome and please let us know the cost.

We are going to work on our cheer tshirt today. Peace, Love, Mickey in yellow, red, and black here we come!!

I did matching t-shirts for us to wear the first day...I know we are "Disney" nerds!! I used puffy paint and they turned out pretty cute.

FE gifts are done and we also have to deliver ours the first day so they can be used, but I do want the kids to have stuff thru the week so is there anyone that can wait and deliver theirs midweek??

We are packing tomorrow!! So super excited!! It is raining here today and it is cold...so perfect time to stay in and get stuff done!

I am so glad everyone loves the bows:yay: It was my first time making them and we had a lot of fun putting them together!

I only spent about $20 to make them, so I am not too worried ya'll paying me...

WOW! Only 3 weeks away!!! We are so ready, we could leave tomorrow if they would let us :banana:

Is anyone else going to get a pass to the Rainforest room? DH & I did it on the last cruise and he is hooked. He loves the sauna rooms & I love the heated tile chairs. He wants to get a week long pass again.

I am, you have me intrigued. I'm going to get the 3 day pass for $35 (I think that price is still good)

Do we want to have a Dis area in the terminal so we can all visit and wait to board the ship together??? I know Hope and I will be checking in together. Maybe close to where we enter. :idea:

Denise you know that where ever we are.....that is where the party is going to be! I am sure the other DISers can find us....let's see, my dh is 6'4 with really short hair, almost buzzed.....we will all have matching shirts on, just different colors.

Yipee we can relax on the heated tile chairs together!! You will love it!!

Denise you know that where ever we are.....that is where the party is going to be! I am sure the other DISers can find us....let's see, my dh is 6'4 with really short hair, almost buzzed.....we will all have matching shirts on, just different colors.

Heated tile chairs?? I'll be there!! :) We'll be the 'loud' crowd..6 kids all so excited, 3 on their first cruise...oh yeah, you won't be able to miss us! :) We'll be there as early as we can! :)

Getting a wee bit excited now! :)
Tara

I've read on the boards here that you won't be turned away if you check-in earlier than your assigned time. Anyone know if that is true? We have a 12pm check-in but I'd love to get checked in and on board as soon as possible.

We will also not be hard to find! We will be wearing white t-shirts with neon puffy paint decorations on them!

I'm going to be cancelling a brunch for 2 on 3/19 at 10:30 AM, if anyone is interested PM me, I'll hang onto it until Tuesday!

Spent an exhausting day shopping with my daughter. I think we are about ready clothes wise now. I just need to sort everything out and decide what is absolutely necessary to take. Hopefully I can get some of that done this week. I am normally a last minute packer as well. I pack while doing laundry. Hopefully I can pack earlier this time since we are not wearing a lot of the shorts and things right now. Also, our flight is in the afternoon on Thursday so I can pack some that day.

Meredith

We will also not be hard to find! We will be wearing white t-shirts with neon puffy paint decorations on them!

There are 18 of us in my groupe and we all have matching shirts. We have about a dozen differant ones that we rotate though our days at Disneyland so not sure what we will wear on the cruise yet. I know we are having one custome shirt made for the cruise. My sister is working out the details so I don't know what it will look like yet.
St Paddy's I will wear my Kilt and I have St Paddy's Day Mickey Ears :)

Do we want to have a Dis area in the terminal so we can all visit and wait to board the ship together??? I know Hope and I will be checking in together. Maybe close to where we enter. :idea:

I'm up for that. I have an 11AM Checkin Time so I will be anxiously waiting. Meeting Disboard folks will help pass the time. I believe they actually start boarding around 1pm.

The new Stateroom Mickey Ears are finally done; Sombrero and St. Patty's day ears. So darling...going to print off this week. I need to finalize our door magnets, I'm waiting on 1 more. Hubby thinks I'm insane.

People tell me my whole family is insane. We are all Disney Nuts. Not many families can get 18 immidiate family members together to go on a Disney Cruise. We usualy have about 30 of us when we go to Disneyland a few times a year. I think I am about 125 Disney trips so far since I moved to AZ 21 years ago.

Wow....I can't stop thinking about this vacation. Here is a weather update in case you haven't checked.

Cabo/PV: next 10 days high averaging around 79 and Sunny!

We are soooo excited for the cruise. THe kids keep going to disneycruise.com to view the ship and youth clubs.

We have a gift for the families we are going to deliver day one and something for the kids during the week sometime.

My kids would love to wait and get something on different days, so don't feel obligated to deliver theirs early if you are on the Yellow list....I didn't look.

Can't wait to meet everyone. I think I am going to pack name tags (since I have some) so it is easy to see us. We are 1/2 packed waiting for dress clothes but casual stuff is done. :cool1:

I get horribly seasick and actually spent most of our first cruise very sick. Since then I go to the Dr and I get the patch and I bring Bonnine. Last March we sailed RCCL to the MR and I only had to use the bonnine. Take it about 30 minutes before you board and just keep on taking it even if you are feeling fine. I never even felt a twinge of naseau and the Bonnine does not make you drowsy at all. For the DD6 not sure, but I think I heard they make Bonnine for kids. If not, check the adult package and see if maybe you can give her a smaller dose. They also sell Dramamine, but I have always felt very tired when I have used it.

Melissa....I love :worship::worship: love :love: love :cheer2: the bows!!!! You are awesome and please let us know the cost.

We are going to work on our cheer tshirt today. Peace, Love, Mickey in yellow, red, and black here we come!!

I did matching t-shirts for us to wear the first day...I know we are "Disney" nerds!! I used puffy paint and they turned out pretty cute.

FE gifts are done and we also have to deliver ours the first day so they can be used, but I do want the kids to have stuff thru the week so is there anyone that can wait and deliver theirs midweek??

We are packing tomorrow!! So super excited!! It is raining here today and it is cold...so perfect time to stay in and get stuff done!

20 Days to go!!! All I have to do at this point is pack now, I am sooooo ready!!!! 117 Hours 8 Munutes of work left till my vacation!!!! LOL

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter