Marathon Weekend 2025

I have the same problem, and my sweat also destroys headphones. I tried the AirPods Pro, and had to get them replaced after a run. I also have the Beats Fit Pro, which have the same tech and sound, but also have wings to fit snugly in your ears. I’ve used them for a couple of years during runs without problems.
I have an older pair of Powerbeats (non-ANC) that are still working well for this heavy sweater. I have the version with the wire behind the head and the ear hooks. I like the feeling that they will stay put, and even if one slips out, the behind the head cord won't let it fly away. It might be powerbeats3... I don't see them their website, so probably discontinued, but lots of refurbs are available +/- $50.

I wonder what that means for HH…..

I know it's technically OUTSIDE the fence for SaB, but I wonder if they would close it because there would only be foot traffic and 0 pool traffic.
Hoping "January" means after MW weekend but will have to see. I know there is also an outdoor pool bar area by the Swan or Dolphin with lots of seating, etc., so in worst case scenario we should still have viable options in the general area.

Hoping "January" means after MW weekend but will have to see. I know there is also an outdoor pool bar area by the Swan or Dolphin with lots of seating, etc., so in worst case scenario we should still have viable options in the general area.
Yeah...I don't know if they'd be waiting until actual mid-January to start since MW is later this year. It's just a really convenient location for people to pop into (3 resorts there, access from 3 more via the Skyliner, and between 2 parks.) Swolphin could an option, and so could somewhere in Disney Springs, as that would open up options to anyone who is staying offsite. But this is a discussion to have in December. :crazy:

I finally received an email back from rD about transferring/linking the registrations for my daughter and wife. The email said that they found multiple accounts for all of us. When I told my wife and daughter this, they both said they only have ever registered one account with rD. Any ideas on why they would show multiple accounts?

I finally received an email back from rD about transferring/linking the registrations for my daughter and wife. The email said that they found multiple accounts for all of us. When I told my wife and daughter this, they both said they only have ever registered one account with rD. Any ideas on why they would show multiple accounts?
if someone else registers them (you, as an example) it makes another "account" for them. I have "multiple accounts" because I registered under DH's login last year, and he has the same because I registered him this year. It's their amazing IT.

if someone else registers them (you, as an example) it makes another "account" for them. I have "multiple accounts" because I registered under DH's login last year, and he has the same because I registered him this year. It's their amazing IT.
Wow. Crazy how their system automatically creates a new account.

Can anyone share their favorite non-meat proteins? I'm trying to get nutrition together while I'm waiting to heal and start running. Thanks in advance!
I'm not a big protein shake person but I tried the Fairlife nutrition shakes from Costco/Sams and I love them, 30g of protein. I have a lot of problems with various protein powders (trigger my skin allergies) and fake sugars (stomach pains) but for some reason these shakes don't bother me at all. Otherwise I like a lot of eggs and plain nonfat greek yogurt with slightly thawed frozen fruit.

Can anyone share their favorite non-meat proteins? I'm trying to get nutrition together while I'm waiting to heal and start running. Thanks in advance!
I love Huel, as a high-protein plant-based meal replacement. Each serving of Huel Black has 40g of protein and 400 calories. I have it at least once per day on average, and my wife and kids like it too.

I'll take the opportunity to plug this book my friend (and nutritionist) wrote that may be useful for you: The Vegan Athlete's Nutrition Handbook: The Essential Guide for Plant-Based Performance https://a.co/d/biz968P

Another vote for extra firm (sprouted) tofu from TJ's and their soy chorizo (great for tacos). You said "non-meat", but didn't say vegan, so I would add Greek yogurt is excellent--it's nice to have for breakfast. Eggs are versatile. I try to snack on nuts--almonds, peanuts (higher in fat, but better than chips!) Whole grains--farro, oatmeal are favorites.

I think what I have learned/realized is that it's not all about trying to get protein at dinner. Many common foods have protein in them, and if you eat some throughout the day, you will be taking in what you need.

I use a lot of plain Greek yogurt. You can get a big tub of 2% at Costco. Post workout I make a smoothie with it. It’s 17g of protein per serving (3/4C). Cottage cheese added to eggs. I also do the Fairlife shakes @Disneyhanna mentioned. I like to add frozen strawberries, banana, nut butter and spinach. Basically the same smoothie I make with Greek yogurt. Tofu in the air fryer! Kodiak cakes if you are like me and love breakfast.

Can anyone share their favorite non-meat proteins? I'm trying to get nutrition together while I'm waiting to heal and start running. Thanks in advance!m
For quick protein:

Chobani Greek Yogurt drink is 10G
Pure Protein Bars are 20G
Cup of mixed nuts are 27G

These are my quick go to’s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter