Mar. 13, 2010 Eastern Magic - "Caribbean Amphibians"

If you have a moment, would you mind resending the FE list? I just want to make sure I have the most current list.
I manage to salvage our dog-chewed-on FE and I think it looks pretty good! Just ignore the teeth marks on ours. :rotfl:

I'm 90% packed for Lillian and I. It's a whole new experience packing for an infant. I know I'm way over-packed for her, but that's just the way it is going to be. I'd rather be over-prepared than under-prepared.

I just resent the FE list to everyone who'd previously sent info. If you don't receive it, email me.

If you are joining the facebook group - make sure you include your DIS name on the join request....

it's not too long now, folks!

Just send request to join FB group...clicked 'join' now it's waiting. I did not see a way to give my DIS-name. Only one more day of work then we are off to Florida!

Where did yuou get these dress crocs? What is the heel like? See you all in 4 days! Any reports about the weather as we cruise?

Just sent my join request to FB. What a great idea. Thanks for organizing that! :)

I have to get through today and tomorrow at work and then we leave at 4:15am for the airport on Thursday morning. Ugh. Not looking forward to that!

The good news, we'll be at MCO by 5pm Thursday and checking into the delightful AKV in time for snacks in the lounge! WOohoo! :cool1:

I'm hoping that I can make the 3pm meetup on the 13th. It all depends on how Lillian is doing. She's going to be completely off her usual schedule with the time change, travel and new sites, so we're going to have to play things by ear. If we don't make it, hope to see ya all sometime during the cruise! :)

Where did yuou get these dress crocs? What is the heel like? See you all in 4 days! Any reports about the weather as we cruise?

resend me an email that works - i don't know why it didn't go through....nothing has changed except that silver7 has an 'x' next to the name for the FE because I messed up in recording her info the first time.

go to amazon.com and search 'crocs cyprus' -- those are my heels of choice -- excellent! if you're in florida, they probably have a crocs outlet near you somewhere!

:grouphug::banana::banana::banana:

One suitcase is all zipped up and standing at the door .. two more to be topped up. Taxi comes at 6 a.m. Thursday morning. DD is already asking if she can get up at 4:30, and then wake me at 5! :scared1:

So busy at work, that walking home from the subway I couldn't quite believe that the time has finally come!

Bon voyage everyone, and see you in Florida! :grouphug:

I am officially starting my traditional Freak Out mode before a trip. heh. :eek:

Lil and I are 98% packed & Vicki hasn't started packing (as usual). I'm at work, trying to get things settled here and when I get home, I have to finish packing and clean the house for our pet/house sitter.

The shuttle to the airport comes at 4:15am tomorrow, so that will be a lovely experience with a very tired, confused infant. Please send good thoughts that our cross-country flight will go as well as possible..both for us and for the rest of the people on that plane!

WOohoo! This is really going to happen!

I found the dress Fit Flops at a Von Maur store but I did find them on several internet sites. The straps are sequined covered, colors are black, silver, bronze or gold. Comfy! Dress Crocs. I need to look those up.

Well, all main suitcases are packed. Waiting on 17 yr. old DD to finish with her toilitries and makeup so that would be tomorrow morning. We fly out of Des Moines at 11:00 am or so.

Snow is almost GONE. Yep, it is melting fast and rivers are running at record highs for this time of the year. Everyone is praying for no rain because that would me floods. I can't believe how fast it is melting! We will just have our snow shovel piles left by the time we return. I checked Acuwether and there is even a day in the 60's for here while we are gone. Finally warming up and we won't be here ahh, we will have 80's + . :banana: Unfortunately, we have three small dogs, yep, our backyard is not a safe walk zone right now. We really do need rain to wash the mess away. Normally the January thaw takes care of that but no January thaw this season. Sunporch roof is fixed! yeah so no more leaks and no more ice dams.

Tomorrown night, Bay Lake Towers! Friday the behind the scenes tour of MK, Epcot and Disney Studios! I think it lasts all day. Saturday off to the Magic.

SEE YOU REALLY SOON AS MICKEY USE TO SAY!!! Kathy, Dave & Steph:wizard:

I just realized that there are these Meets boards, so I know I'm late but we're coming too! We are from Huntsville, AL. I have a 14 year old boy who will be scoping out the teen girls all week and an 8 year old girl. My daughter uses a walker and you'll see her barrelling her way around the ship at top speed in her orange walker (or, on top of it if she can get a head start or go down a ramp). She is most excited about getting to sleep in a bunk bed.

Kate is also diabetic (she has a mitochondrial disorder, so she has lots of medical issues, the walker and the diabetes are just the most obvious). Anyone else have kids with special needs going?

We can't wait. We are all packed except the toiletries and are leaving tomorrow about noon to drive to south GA/north FL to overnight and hopefully get to the boat earlyish on Saturday. See you all there!

I just joined the facebook group!!!:thumbsup2 I am so excited we only have 1 more day until we sail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::yay:

Still no suitcases out - we are cutting it close! But all is well. We are not scheduled to fly until 9:00 Firiday evening - we are hoping for 4:55 standby!

HAHA! We don't have suitcases out either!

DS 22 is on his way home from college as we speak, DS 17 says "I packed for a year abroad in two hours, I can do a week in a few minutes" (he was a foreign exchange student last year), DH is on his way home from St. Louis and will not land until late tonight.

Yep its just little old me with my clothes set out--I guess I win!:rotfl:

DH is on his way home from St. Louis and will not land until late tonight.

What is he doing in St. Louis? It is gorgeous here today!

We are nearlyl packed. I just need to do the run-through to make sure I have everything, and we fly out tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter