Mar. 13, 2010 Eastern Magic - "Caribbean Amphibians"

btw - we are mostly from the Houston area. One family from a southern suburb, a few from eastern areas and a few from northern suburbs. One family from Virginia and another from Woodward, Oklahoma.

Welcome!:cheer2:

We also have a 17 y/o that will have his last time in the stack and are from the Houston area!

Its a small world!

Welcome!:cheer2:

We also have a 17 y/o that will have his last time in the stack and are from the Houston area!

Its a small world!

Our 17 year old lives near Kemah (I know not "houston proper" but the correct name escapes me right now. I think of us all as houston suburbanites). Others are from baytown, mont belvieu, and kingwood.

RE: FE

I am just finishing the last of my FE and in looking at the list I am seeing that some people on the list have and X in the FE column and some don't. Please clarify for me are only the people with the X participating? Thanks!

Yes - the people with the "x" are participating. I believe that I messed up and didn't enter silver's info soon enough and they are in fact doing the FE -- Silver7 will have to confirm.

others listed are not doing the FE, but are doing the meets....

we will be on the cruise next saturday. We are 26 family and friends doing an extended family get-together cruise. The oldest cousin is a senior and this is probably the last "complete" family vacation we will have. Mom & Dad, 3 boys and their wives and kids. (I am a wife). Three close friends and their families Not sure if I will meet up with anyone but just wanted to say hi.

It sure sounds like I know you from somewhere...:rotfl:

we will be on the cruise next saturday. We are 26 family and friends doing an extended family get-together cruise. The oldest cousin is a senior and this is probably the last "complete" family vacation we will have. Mom & Dad, 3 boys and their wives and kids. (I am a wife). Three close friends and their families Not sure if I will meet up with anyone but just wanted to say hi.

Welcome!!! I have been running around today trying to get last minute things caught up. The more I walk around the house the more stuff I find that needs to be packed. I'm really excited now!!! See you all on Saturday!!!:woohoo::banana:

Welcome!!! I have been running around today trying to get last minute things caught up. The more I walk around the house the more stuff I find that needs to be packed. I'm really excited now!!! See you all on Saturday!!!:woohoo::banana:

i just realized I don't have bug spray...more to get...

...hmmmm, did someone say 5 days?

I thought I heard that somewhere...tick, tick, tick, tick....;)

I did find the dressy Fit Flops on the internet at several different locations but forgot to buy any. Took daughter out shopping because she wanted new dress shoes and there they were!

Kathy

My wife has bad feet too - she's discovered dress Crocs! We both agree regular ones are just hideous - but the dress heels made by Crocs are nice looking and she swears by them for comfort. She is a kindergarten teacher and wears them all day chasing 5 year olds!

Yes - the people with the "x" are participating. I believe that I messed up and didn't enter silver's info soon enough and they are in fact doing the FE -- Silver7 will have to confirm.

others listed are not doing the FE, but are doing the meets....

If you have a moment, would you mind resending the FE list? I just want to make sure I have the most current list.
I manage to salvage our dog-chewed-on FE and I think it looks pretty good! Just ignore the teeth marks on ours. :rotfl:

I'm 90% packed for Lillian and I. It's a whole new experience packing for an infant. I know I'm way over-packed for her, but that's just the way it is going to be. I'd rather be over-prepared than under-prepared.

I'm so glad I checked back in ... I also was using an old FE list, so am up to speed now! Is it protocol to leave the gifts anonymously?

And a question about the DISmeet ... will we be introducing ourselves to the group sort of in roundtable fashion so we all get a chance to put faces to names?

Only a thousand things to do before departure on Thursday morning, but each one takes me another step closer! I've talked the family into dumping our gear at our hotel in Cocoa, and heading up to the Jetty Park area to sit and enjoy a beverage and watch the Wonder depart.

I'm so stoked there's actually going to be other teens! My friend (18) and I (17) are on spring break from our boarding school and we thought we were the only ones!

My wife has bad feet too - she's discovered dress Crocs! We both agree regular ones are just hideous - but the dress heels made by Crocs are nice looking and she swears by them for comfort. She is a kindergarten teacher and wears them all day chasing 5 year olds!

ohhh - i'm bringing my crocs cyprus heels on the ship --- amazing!

I'm so glad I checked back in ... I also was using an old FE list, so am up to speed now! Is it protocol to leave the gifts anonymously?

And a question about the DISmeet ... will we be introducing ourselves to the group sort of in roundtable fashion so we all get a chance to put faces to names?

Only a thousand things to do before departure on Thursday morning, but each one takes me another step closer! I've talked the family into dumping our gear at our hotel in Cocoa, and heading up to the Jetty Park area to sit and enjoy a beverage and watch the Wonder depart.

we could do a private facebook group prior if we wanted to associate face to names -- then it wouldn't be so overwhelming.

I could just hit "join"--I have a picture of my failed foster as my avatar if that helps identify me!

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter