Mander Savior Badge

Momie

I force my kids to listen to 80's music
Does anyone know how to get this badge? I have been through the tomb of Begiuler several times and still no badge. Thanks for any help.

Personally I think they broke something in the quest chain to break this badge again. I got it on my first wizard through Mooshu, but completed beguiler on another wizard just recently and didn't get it. I know of no quests that I'm missing in Krok since my second wizard has also completed Mooshu already, but I haven't had a chance to report the problem yet.

I had the same problem. I posted on the Wizard 101 forum and also submitted a help request. They posted to the thread and I also received an email back that they are looking into the problem

Yvette
Rowan Rainheart

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest