Making a Disney photo pass calendar

gilby

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if they decreased the amount of context to add to your calendar. It seems like there is hardly any options to make a calendar. If so, does someone suggest another site to make one.
Thanks

If you download the photopass photos to your computer, you can use them to make a calendar on Shutterfly.

Agree about shutterfly. I always wait until there's a free calendar code so I only pay shipping. I've always liked the calendars but this year one of the photos is blurry, it wasn't when I uploaded and it's one of 3 or 4 on that month so it's not an enlargement issue. It won't keep me from using them again though.

Another option for calendars is Vistaprint. They frequently have email codes that will save you some cash. I've used them for years at Christmas for grandparent calendars.

Agree about shutterfly. I always wait until there's a free calendar code so I only pay shipping. I've always liked the calendars but this year one of the photos is blurry, it wasn't when I uploaded and it's one of 3 or 4 on that month so it's not an enlargement issue. It won't keep me from using them again though.

I have never seen a Shutterflt free calendar code. (I use the largest size wall calendar, maybe that’s the problem.)

I have never seen a Shutterflt free calendar code. (I use the largest size wall calendar, maybe that’s the problem.)

Used one for 8 1/2 x 11 in Nov/Dec. There's always codes for something and sales so I never pay full price for anything on shutterfly.

Can anyone tell me if they decreased the amount of context to add to your calendar. It seems like there is hardly any options to make a calendar. If so, does someone suggest another site to make one.
Thanks
I will just say before you even get started I would just make it with a different company. Their site is soooo glitchy and soooooo slow. It's been like that for years, since I started doing them, but after this past one I'm done. There is just absolutely no reason that I should be spending money to be that aggravated and waste that much time on something. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!