Make a Wish (and other organizations!) - Wish Trippers...UNITE!! Volume 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went in February several years ago and it was wonderful. The weather was great not too hot and not too cold only the pool water was quite a bit chilly.We have not been in April but we did go in June and that was way too hot. We are going in Feb (Valentines Day) and are hoping it isnt too cold. I am packing a sweatshirt or two just in case.

:cool1: oh that sounds great!Darn the 17th is our DHS/Epcot day and the 21st we go home. Maybe we can catch you at one of the parks or if we get in early enough on the 17th we can stop in. Im still working on the full itenerary so its not 100%yet;)

Oh that is bummer...well you know the dates, the time and were in the village we will be...and I am sure you can pick Jake out of a crowd...:rotfl: after all the pictures of him I had posted over the years on P2P...:rotfl: come by and say hi...:thumbsup2

:cool1: Christmas Eve is here!! Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas as Im sure were all gong to be busy tomorrow. I hope everyone's day is fabulous.

Hi all, I know I haven't been on here in a while. Just wanted to stop by and let everyone who has been following Mya's caringbridge know that she is officially off treatment and cured of her cancer. We oonly have to go back to CHOP once every two months for labs and scans!!! :cool1::cool1::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::dance3::cheer2::cheer2:

I got good news yesterday. I get to bring my Baby Girl home for a visit over Christmas. Her biomom lost her to the foster care system. I am hoping to bring her home from a group home she is placed in. This is a big step in the right direction! I can't wait to pick her up in the morning! :love:

A big hooray!!!!!!!!! Karen

Hi all, I know I haven't been on here in a while. Just wanted to stop by and let everyone who has been following Mya's caringbridge know that she is officially off treatment and cured of her cancer. We oonly have to go back to CHOP once every two months for labs and scans!!! :cool1::cool1::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::dance3::cheer2::cheer2:

Great Christmas Report!

Argh!!! I think I may be the first person tossed out by MAW. We were supposed to go in Dec but DH's new employer couldn't let him go at that time so we cancelled 1 month out. Now we are 2 weeks for our rescheduled trip and got an emergency foster placement on Wednesday. B is a 6yr old muti-disabled boy and there is no way we can leave him behind. He needs the feeling of security too much. What do we do? 1) cancel or 2) ask if we can send someone in the place of one parent since caring for Ciara solo for a week would be extremely difficult? I would love to take B but don't know if social services would allow that. Karen

Hi all, I know I haven't been on here in a while. Just wanted to stop by and let everyone who has been following Mya's caringbridge know that she is officially off treatment and cured of her cancer. We oonly have to go back to CHOP once every two months for labs and scans!!! :cool1::cool1::banana::banana: :yay::yay::yay::dance3::cheer2::cheer2:

Oh. My. Gosh.

This has simply made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Mya, Go!!!!!!

Argh!!! I think I may be the first person tossed out by MAW. We were supposed to go in Dec but DH's new employer couldn't let him go at that time so we canceled 1 month out. Now we are 2 weeks for our rescheduled trip and got an emergency foster placement on Wednesday. B is a 6yr old muti-disabled boy and there is no way we can leave him behind. He needs the feeling of security too much. What do we do? 1) cancel or 2) ask if we can send someone in the place of one parent since caring for Ciara solo for a week would be extremely difficult? I would love to take B but don't know if social services would allow that. Karen

Bless your heart!

I have no idea what you should do...honestly...but I think that MAW is used to rescheduling trips for various reasons. :confused3

WE HAVE A NEW THREAD!!!

Instead of posting to THIS one...Please go to our NEW ONE!!! :)

CLICK HERE to go the new one!!

Wish Trippers Unite - VOLUME THREE!!

And make sure to subscribe so that you get all of the updates!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!! :)

PS>>>> The NEW thread is on the disABILITIES board. I am hoping that more Make a Wish families will be able to find us over there - and since it applies to disABILITIES and DISNEY, it is being moved over there. :) So, if you don't subscribe to the thread and want to just be able to go find it...you will want to go to the disABILITIES board.

I have been missing in action too! Just got back on after being gone for a few months. So glad to hear the good news!!!! I think of her often and I am go glad!

This is wonderful....congrats. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I hear CHOP is wonderful, one of my good friends is a nurse there on the oncology unit

I am one of the original members of Wish Trippers Unite! Just want to say Happy New Year to y'all. We recently went to a Christmas part for our local support organization "Candlelighters." It was great to see so many survivors there. We had a great time. Lysi continues in remission and is having a wonderful life.

Bless you each and every one.

I am one of the original members of Wish Trippers Unite! Just want to say Happy New Year to y'all. We recently went to a Christmas part for our local support organization "Candlelighters." It was great to see so many survivors there. We had a great time. Lysi continues in remission and is having a wonderful life.

Bless you each and every one.

I am so glad that you guys are doing well!

We have started a VOLUME 3 - can you believe it?!? - so I am asking the MODS to close this thread - please feel free to join us over there! :) We love hearing from you!

Happy New Year to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter