MAJOR move forward in PC 2.0 plans today

Bill -
that's good. Very good
I do believe you are approaching asterisk-ness.

Wow, out of the hundreds of people going on the cruise, only 44 of us know who the special mystery guest is. :)

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

Here's what I think is going to happen... John is going to say "The special guest is ________." And I am going to say "Who?" And then he will explain who it is for those of us who aren't quite the Disney history buffs he is and I'll say, "Wow that's excellent." :lmao:

Here's what I think is going to happen... John is going to say "The special guest is ________." And I am going to say "Who?" And then he will explain who it is for those of us who aren't quite the Disney history buffs he is and I'll say, "Wow that's excellent." :lmao:

I will be right there with you.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
-
-
_
_

I'd just like to know how long they're gonna dangle it in front of us?

That would be poor marketing. If it is a 'make your head explode' guest, it could push some people off of the whether or not to book fence. IMHO.

Very good point - they need to tell sooner rather than later.

What ARE they waiting for?!?!?!!

I think it's that classic situation where, until every "i" is dotted, every "t" is crossed, and all of the contracts are signed, it's one thing to share information with 40 folks, but something altogether different sharing it with everyone.

Let's also remember that Kevin and John aren't even back from California yet and Pete and Walter are overseas.

Plus, let's be honest, they LOVE to taunt! :rotfl:

I think it's that classic situation where, until every "i" is dotted, every "t" is crossed, and all of the contracts are signed, it's one thing to share information with 40 folks, but something altogether different sharing it with everyone.

Let's also remember that Kevin and John aren't even back from California yet and Pete and Walter are overseas.

Plus, let's be honest, they LOVE to taunt! :rotfl:

While I agree with perhaps not saying anything, telling 40 people about it has already got the word out. I don't get why the big secrecy? If the "i"s aren't dotted, just say, the "i"s aren't dotted and we will all understand. I don't have a dog in the fight, but if its okay to tell some people, why can't everyone know about it now?

Plus, let's be honest, they LOVE to taunt! :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

They sure do. LOL

While I agree with perhaps not saying anything, telling 40 people about it has already got the word out. I don't get why the big secrecy? If the "i"s aren't dotted, just say, the "i"s aren't dotted and we will all understand. I don't have a dog in the fight, but if its okay to tell some people, why can't everyone know about it now?

Because we dont wanna.......;)

You will all know eventually.

We also wanted to see if the ABD folks could keep a secret....and it looks like they can, so far.

We also wanted to make them deputy taunters :lmao: and so far it looks like that's working pretty well.

It was just over $3100 for a single traveler on the ABD trip.

If anyone wants to pony up $3100.....and will swear to not share the secret.....I'll be happy to tell you.:thumbsup2

I take Paypal.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We also wanted to see if the ABD folks could keep a secret....and it looks like they can, so far.

We also wanted to make them deputy taunters :lmao: and so far it looks like that's working pretty well.

If anyone wants to pony up $3100.....and will swear to not share the secret.....I'll be happy to tell you.:thumbsup2

"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for hamburger today....." :goodvibes

Wow! This must be a very excellent guest if Kevin needed deputy taunters!

I can wait for "eventually". I am patient.
I will just keep busy with other things like planting a garden and walking in the woods and going on bike rides.

So exactly how many years out can I post-date that check for? :lmao:

How about a nice crisp George Washington, and we'll call it a deal?

Heigh ho, heigh ho... I'm off to DC for a meeting today. I wonder if anything will be announced this week? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter