MAJOR move forward in PC 2.0 plans today

No worries Buddy, it's all in good fun...
Right on!
highfive.gif

Pearls...princess...Paige O'Hara? Jodi Benson? Mary Costa? Ilene Woods? Amy Adams? Anne Hathaway? :)

Pearls...princess...Paige O'Hara? Jodi Benson? Mary Costa? Ilene Woods? Amy Adams? Anne Hathaway? :)

I ate dinner with and spoke to Jodi Benson at the Heartland Film Festival. It was awesome to meet her. She is very nice. She sang "Part of Your World" for us as well. It was awesome! :thumbsup2

If the 44 people on the ABD trip knw, then when can the rest of us know, too?!

Are they all sworn to secrecy?

Each one of the 44 people should give us 1 letter to the person's name.

You won't get any hints out of the ABDers - we are sworn to secrecy on threat of being tossed overboard, if we are allowed to board the ship at all. :confused3

You won't get any hints out of the ABDers - we are sworn to secrecy on threat of being tossed overboard, if we are allowed to board the ship at all. :confused3

You can whisper in my ear. I promise I won't tell a soul. :rolleyes1

I am just surprised that none of the ABD'ers has friended our Special Guest on his facebook page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter