Mailing a box of supplies ahead of us

BigRed7399

Want to Live in Disney
Hi,

We have a trip planned 2/23- 2/29. We are staying at Pop Century. My husband and I are big water drinkers. I don't want to weigh down the suitcases by packing them. I thought about packing a box up with water bottles and snacks for breakfast and nights. Has anyone done this? Any information on it?

Hi,

We have a trip planned 2/23- 2/29. We are staying at Pop Century. My husband and I are big water drinkers. I don't want to weigh down the suitcases by packing them. I thought about packing a box up with water bottles and snacks for breakfast and nights. Has anyone done this? Any information on it?

check out gardengrocer.com We were going to ship stuff down but for the cost to ship you can order online and they will ship to your resort! We are using them on our first disney trip in April!

I've shipped boxes the resorts to reduce the bags I need to take on the plane but I wouldn't ship water.

I have used Staples and gardengrocer for water and been happy with both.

costco will ship water right to the resort for you. You can order right from their website. I usually ship down a box filled with cheerios, fruit loops, pop tarts, bunch of snack packs, other dry goods and juice boxes and also toiletries that I do not want to have to deal with having in my bag....like shampoo, soap, sunblock, lotions, first aid and OTC medicines, stuff like that. It is SO nice to not have this stuff in your luggage and there waiting for you when you arrive. I ship it UPS so I can track it to be sure it is there. Make sure you clearly have the box labeled w/ your reservation name/number and arrival date.

costco will ship water right to the resort for you. You can order right from their website. I usually ship down a box filled with cheerios, fruit loops, pop tarts, bunch of snack packs, other dry goods and juice boxes and also toiletries that I do not want to have to deal with having in my bag....like shampoo, soap, sunblock, lotions, first aid and OTC medicines, stuff like that. It is SO nice to not have this stuff in your luggage and there waiting for you when you arrive. I ship it UPS so I can track it to be sure it is there. Make sure you clearly have the box labeled w/ your reservation name/number and arrival date.

How far in advance do you mail your package to insure it is there on arrival? If I mail it early will the resort hold it for me?

I'll be down on the 28th of this month as well and plan on shipping water and fruitcups from staples.. they are having free shippig until the 23rd!

When you order something like water to be shipped, how do you address it? The order forms usually say first name, last, company, address. How do you put the resort and confirmation # on it in order for it to be shipped to the resort?

What happens if it arrives a day or so before you do? Do they just hold it and deliver after you arrive?

Thanks

When you order something like water to be shipped, how do you address it? The order forms usually say first name, last, company, address. How do you put the resort and confirmation # on it in order for it to be shipped to the resort?

What happens if it arrives a day or so before you do? Do they just hold it and deliver after you arrive?

Thanks

I called the resort I was staying at, and asked the front desk how to address a package for myself. I followed their directions when sending a box UPS and ordering water from Staples. When I ordered the water, I called Staples to explain the situation and they were most helpful. They actually gave me a bigger selection of waters then what the website had. I was able to track both items and confirm their delivery two days before we left.

I was going to send a box down to Pop in February, but decided to use Garden Grocer and was very happy with them. Very professional, there exactly on time, with my complete order. Would def. use again

I used Costco on my last trip. You do not need to be a member (I'm not). They shipped a case of water to the resort. Total cost for 24 bottles including shipping...$7 (OR the same price two bottles of water would cost you in the park!!!! :rotfl: ) We address it to us, care of the hotel. We ordered 3 days before our trip and it was waiting for us when we arrived.

I am new to posting and have never been to WDW. Can you take stuff in the parks with you, or is the stuff you're having shipped just for in your resort?:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts