Magical Express??

ACJT

DIS Veteran
I might be doing a room only in may. What if a last minute someone wants to join me. Can I just show up at the ME counter in MCO and have them ride with me??

I might be doing a room only in may. What if a last minute someone wants to join me. Can I just show up at the ME counter in MCO and have them ride with me??

They would have to be on your resort reservation ahead of time to ride ME. So, if they have not been added to the resort reservation then they will not be allowed on ME as they are not as of yet a Disney resort guest.

So how would I handle this if at last minute my friend decides to come?

If it is just you in the room now, add them to your reservation. It won't cost anymore, and you are all set if they do decide to join you. You can't just show up at the Magical Express desk with an extra person and get them a ride on the bus.

And if you can't add them onto your reservation before you leave, then your friend can take a taxi to the resort. That would be a bit expensive, though. Once you have added them onto your reservation when you arrive at the resort, you can arrange for them to have ME for the return to the airport.

Surely you will have to pre-plan this friend by at least a few days in order for them to have a plane ticket and be on the plane with you. As soon as you know they are coming, call Disney and add them to your ressie, then they will be eligible to ride the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter