Magic Key Sales to Resume on 1/10/24!

I am in same boat. Had them before Covid forever, didn't renew when came back. Went to Disney World last summer for 10 days and decided we needed them again.

Seem a bit pricier than they used to be though!
I did buy Premier passes one time, which I think were around this price. But, for just one resort this price is steep. And no Max Pass which was the best thing ever. But, I'll just be happy to have something again.

They also haven't updated their bottom message which they will do once sales begin. So we are all just waiting.
Really hoping it doesn't purge us from the system when they update. Disney tech is... not my favorite.

Can gift cards be used to purchase magic keys? Assuming we eventually are able to purchase them
If you are paying in full I believe yes. For the payment plan I don't think so. But maybe somebody with more knowledge can correct if I am wrong.

Really hoping it doesn't purge us from the system when they update. Disney tech is... not my favorite.
Their website is still down as I am use two computers for work and on that one I am refreshing their magic key webpage and its still not working yet.

Can gift cards be used to purchase magic keys? Assuming we eventually are able to purchase them
Yes, but you can only use 1 gift card. I don't know if that's per purchase or per pass though. So, if you're getting more than one pass, you might be able to use one each....????

Has anyone in the actual queue been given an estimated wait time yet? Mine has auto-updated as of 9:24AM and still no estimate.

For anyone who's new to this - it wouldn't be the first time that they cleared the queue and started over because of a technical glitch.

Has anyone in the actual queue been given an estimated wait time yet? Mine has auto-updated as of 9:24AM and still no estimate.
They still haven't opened sales. No estimate until that happens.

Waiting at park to upgrade. Hundreds in line. Windows opened at 9:12 am.
Interesting that he queue page states "New pass sales are available online only". I know you said you are waiting to upgrade, but I wonder how many of those others in line are there to purchase new passes...

For anyone who's new to this - it wouldn't be the first time that they cleared the queue and started over because of a technical glitch.

They still haven't opened sales. No estimate until that happens.

I wonder what the delay is. Maybe they're trying to fix the waiting room links or something first?

Their website is still down as I am use two computers for work and on that one I am refreshing their magic key webpage and its still not working yet.
Yeah, I'm in the queue from the link someone posted earlier - and am checking the main magic key webpage on my phone. Getting the turning circle, then the seven dwarves and occasionally goofy on refresh there.

I'm thinking Ill buy another 2 gift cards from Costco $250 for $225 and combine them while Im waiting.

I'm thinking Ill buy another 2 gift cards from Costco $250 for $225 and combine them while Im waiting.
Target gift cards where you can get 5% off were a decent savings when I was paying for Disney World trip. I used nothing but gift card for the entire trip.

Yeah, I'm in the queue from the link someone posted earlier - and am checking the main magic key webpage on my phone. Getting the turning circle, then the seven dwarves and occasionally goofy on refresh there.
Yea it appears they haven't started sales yet. The real question is how long will the wait be? What's the over/under on 8hrs?

Website is back to working....but no link to get into Queue there I can see

I also have the link open on my PC, but was checking the Magic Key page on my phone. I finally had the MK page load, but it doesn't show any link to Purchase or get to the queue.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter