Magic: January 24, 2013 - 3 night Bahamas

Hi Everyone~

The cruise is coming up fast! We were away over the holidays and are very
happy to be back in (relatively) warm Florida! :cool2:

So, the FE list is closed but I had a late request; a couple celebrating their 31st anniversary. I added their names to the google doc with the advisement that some of you are done with the FE packaging and could not come up with an extra gift and some people (like ourselves) always throw in a couple of extra just in case. It's easy for us because we drive.

If you have extra and don't mind, they are the last listing on the updated document.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...XzVKcmJzU1VUazlYbUVuNjVBOVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

thanks!

joanne

Remember the "I'm too excited to sleep" Disney commercials? Well lately it is more like "I'm too excited to work!" The next two and a half weeks are going to be so hard to get through as I'm just super-ready for this awesome cruise!

Happy Disney-daydreaming to you all!

Leslie

My husband and I are Disney nuts and this is our first Disney cruise . So excited! We like to participate in all the fun and would like to be a part of a fish extender group. Can anyone help me with how to do this.? Thanks see you real soon!
pixiedust:

My husband and I are Disney nuts and this is our first Disney cruise . So excited! We like to participate in all the fun and would like to be a part of a fish extender group. Can anyone help me with how to do this.? Thanks see you real soon!

Unfortunately we had to close out the FE group before the holidays because many people were working on personalized items over break.

Remember the "I'm too excited to sleep" Disney commercials? Well lately it is more like "I'm too excited to work!" The next two and a half weeks are going to be so hard to get through as I'm just super-ready for this awesome cruise! Happy Disney-daydreaming to you all! Leslie

I am in this boat also. Work is pretty much disney daydreaming today.

For those that have recently joined the Disboards, welcome!party:

You'll probably see more conversations on Face Book. I put the Face Book link in the header.

See you 10 days!

Just got our VGT cabin assignment today - 6154. Handicap Accessible, very back of the ship on deck 6. We're glad it's not a Navigator's, and the balcony is supposed to be huge. Has anybody seen pictures or been in this cabin before?

LisaMarie ... I see you also had a VGT. Where did you end up?

John

Just got our VGT cabin assignment today - 6154. Handicap Accessible, very back of the ship on deck 6. We're glad it's not a Navigator's, and the balcony is supposed to be huge. Has anybody seen pictures of been in this cabin before? LisaMarie ... I see you also had a VGT. Where did you end up? John

We got 5642. I'm very happy with it I just really wanted to be near my mom who was IGT and she is one door down across the hall. It's also not navigators but just while wall who is fine. Some people complain about deck 5 but I am glad we are near the kids club. I saw some pics of the deck for accessible rooms yesterday while looking for mine and it looks awesome!

Well I did it, I booked us on the 20th sailing of the Magic too. So we will be doing a back to back. :) Eek I am so excited but I am not going to tell my son. I will just pretend that I want to see the ship and then decide to board it. At least this is my plan at the moment.

I have a guarantee cabins and I am ready for my assignment information so I can research it like y'all did.

Luckily (or unluckily) its not much colder here than it was in WDW! 40's and rain...

Luckily (or unluckily) its not much colder here than it was in WDW! 40's and rain...

Wow! It was upper 70's when we were in Orlando. We have snow and ice all over the place now. Needless to say everything is shut down since Florida doesn't know how to handle this weather. The kids and I are approaching their third day of school cancellations due to snow.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter