Magic: January 24, 2013 - 3 night Bahamas

Due to the Florida Resident Rates, I will be joining y'all as well. It will just be myself and my son Patrick (9) on this sailing. We are leaving the youngest child and hubby at home. Patrick and I are excited to try the Re-imagined Magic ::fingers crossed for a working bathroom::. This will be our first time on one of the classic ships. We have sailed twice on the Dream and most recently on the Fantasy. Ironically when our Fantasy sailing docked so we could disembark, we were right next to the Magic (when it had the unexpected delay right before it debuted).

Hi all,

My husband, Jerry, and I love the FL resident rate discount. We're just booked this morning. We have no kids in our cabin but we will be interested in doing FE exchange.

How does that work, do adult only cabins exchange with each other"
or do only kids in the cabin get something?
or do each cabin just get a family gift?

I have limited carry on luggage space and my budget is limited since it's so close to Christmas. I also have no artsy craftsy bone in my body.

Are the gifts supposed to be given anonymously or we let the person know which cabin provided the gifts?

We are now Florida residents and I just booked this cruise... Me - Jaime, DD 24, DD 12 and DD 12. We would love to join the fish extender if its not to late.

Hi Jaime,

Send me a PM with your fish extender info. Looks like we will have 10 cabins joining. That should be manageable for a short cruise!

joanne :)

First time cruising.... Can't wait. I'm very interested in FE, but don't have enough posts to PM or post!

Hi,

If you don't mind posting your 1st names and cabin numbers, I can add you to the list!

If you don't have 10 posts by the time I'm sending out the list, I would need your email info so I can send it.

joanne
:)

Hi all,

My husband, Jerry, and I love the FL resident rate discount. We're just booked this morning. We have no kids in our cabin but we will be interested in doing FE exchange.

How does that work, do adult only cabins exchange with each other"
or do only kids in the cabin get something?
or do each cabin just get a family gift?

I have limited carry on luggage space and my budget is limited since it's so close to Christmas. I also have no artsy craftsy bone in my body.

Are the gifts supposed to be given anonymously or we let the person know which cabin provided the gifts?

Most people provide the Disboard name and/or cabin number somewhere on the gift. A sticky will work.
If you look on post 29, I added some info regarding the particulars.

This trip is coming up so fast!!

joanne

Ok---::yes::-I know people want to get finalized on their fish extender lists, so I am declaring the deadline for joining as December 17! All those who have messaged me to join be assured I will send out the list of participants by the 18th!

joanne

I've been holding off sending you the information because our stateroom has changed twice... but it's been the same for a week or two now, so hopefully it doesn't change again!

Tyler
Heather

No allergies!

Heather.smelley (at) gmail (dot) com

So soon! Can't wait!

We are staying in a guaranteed room and no room number yet. What happens if it changes when we get there or we upgrade?

We are staying in a guaranteed room and no room number yet. What happens if it changes when we get there or we upgrade?

From my experience there is usually some sort of arrangement made ahead of time. I have seen it discussed at a meet and I have also seen where there is a cabin in charge of notifications. Lots of people bring magnetic whiteboards and use it to write notes / post updates.

We had a guarantee cabin on our last sailing and received our cabin assignment about ten days out. I have never went to the upgrade desk so I am unsure on that one (I haven't wanted to tempt myself lol).

Hi Goin South:
This is my first time here. I tried to PM my information for joining the fish extender exchange but since this is my first time sending a message I couldn't do it. Any other suggestions. I'm clueless to how this board works. :-(

Hi Goin South:
This is my first time here. I tried to PM my information for joining the fish extender exchange but since this is my first time sending a message I couldn't do it. Any other suggestions. I'm clueless to how this board works. :-(

I sent Goin South a PM message for you! There's also a facebook page created. I think the link is a couple of posts before yours.

My DH and I just booked a GTY as well. We were on the Fantasy and could not resist. Quick question. The thread title is for 2013 but I think we are all going in 2014 (at least we are LOL). Hence the "I think" part of my title. Or am I truly on a year old thread?

My DH and I just booked a GTY as well. We were on the Fantasy and could not resist. Quick question. The thread title is for 2013 but I think we are all going in 2014 (at least we are LOL). Hence the "I think" part of my title. Or am I truly on a year old thread?

Good catch. I am pretty sure we are all on 2014 with you :-).

Yep - that one's on me. :crazy:

Tried to fix it, but I can't edit the title.

Sorry!

That is hilarious! I found the thread under the 2014 list so I didn't even think twice about it.

Ok---::yes::-I know people want to get finalized on their fish extender lists, so I am declaring the deadline for joining as December 17! All those who have messaged me to join be assured I will send out the list of participants by the 18th!

joanne

Hi Joanne,

While Santa may be checking the list to see who is naughty or nice, I'm checking to see if the FE list has been sent. I know our folks are anxious to get started on some of our craft projects over the break and the list would be most helpful!

Thanks again for pulling this all together!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter