Magic band + shipping

I'm with you. And even if mine somehow ship (still in process) but don't get to my address before I leave (the day before my arrival day - which is MANY people, leaving the day before or multiple days before), I'll be expecting the same compensation. It would do me no good sitting at my apartment door.
Same I leave Saturday but my bands aren’t till the 26, what a mess!!

Glad I found this thread. I ordered ours on7/27 around 10 am. Received email within minutes with my 2 bands and the credit card number i used. We leave on the 26th. I have received nothing . No bands, no emails and no replys to my email i sent last week.

So today i looked at the credit card. No charges went thru. Finding that odd since i got the orginal email from when i purchased them. Will just cross my fingers. Good luck everyone!

Now do I hedge against my bands delayed arrival by waking up at 4am on Thursday and purchasing the electrical light parade from a notoriously unreliable shopdisney promoted drop?

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 4.47.36 AM.png

Leave tomorrow morning....boo! Never received an email from Disney but will try and contact them. Ordered 5am the morning of release....not sure why Disney can't get their act together here.

I ordered at 5am on the 27th. This Friday afternoon the status finally changed to "shipped" to home. Unfortunately, actual tracking status has yet to change from awaiting pickup in Davenport, FL. So, very doubtful that they will arrive before our very early AM departure at the end of the week! Maybe they will magically appear at the resort 🤷‍♀️
Same here - I was so excited to see that my band shipped on 8/12 but it has not moved from Davenport. I check tracking a few time a day but no luck. We leave on Monday so I’m hopeful.

my bands finally left in progress and went to shipped status last night.

I live in western ny so they will almost definitely go through the York layover..

We arrive on 8/27 and our bands just shipped! I did not get a shipping email (or a confirmation when I ordered), just noticed the status changed to "shipped" on MDE with a tracking number.

Leave tomorrow morning....boo! Never received an email from Disney but will try and contact them. Ordered 5am the morning of release....not sure why Disney can't get their act together here.
It really is a conundrum. How can a company be that profitable, but incompetent at the same time? To not understand or expect a large amount of orders on a product they have been building up for months is head-scratching. Disney will eventually get past this disaster and move on to the next. Rinse and repeat.

View attachment 694303

Leave tomorrow morning....boo! Never received an email from Disney but will try and contact them. Ordered 5am the morning of release....not sure why Disney can't get their act together her
View attachment 694303

We leave tomorrow morning too. My daughter informed me at midnight that they made it to our state. I told her they still need to get to our town and then our house. I’m betting they don’t get here till Wednesday which obviously is too late with a morning flight. send pixie dust!

Does it do any good at all to contact anyone or is it just wasted time? Has anyone actually seen theirs move after speaking to someone? We leave in 2 weeks.

Does it do any good at all to contact anyone or is it just wasted time? Has anyone actually seen theirs move after speaking to someone? We leave in 2 weeks.
I called last week and was told it would arrive in time and the CM said "she'd keep an eye on it". Finally shipped this morning. Now who knows if calling helped or not.

Same here - I was so excited to see that my band shipped on 8/12 but it has not moved from Davenport. I check tracking a few time a day but no luck. We leave on Monday so I’m hopeful.
Ohhh...just got a message that they made to GA! Can they make it to NH by Friday?🤷‍♀️

We have a pre-cruise stay and a post-cruise stay, and I placed 2 orders on 7/27 (I couldn't confirm which band my daughter wanted until evening, but I wanted to order earlier for the rest of us).

8/20 arrival: ordered 7/27 at 7:00 pm: shipped 8/12, still en route (departed York, PA this morning)
8/26 arrival: ordered 7/27 at 8:30 am: shipped 8/2, received 8/12

The good news is the second order took much longer to ship, but seems to be moving faster now that it's on the way. It'll be close, but I'm hopeful it will arrive Friday before we leave Saturday early morning...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter