Magic band + shipping

You still have plenty of time for them to show up

Aug 20. I'm leaving on Aug 18th. Today is the 12th. We have a weekend and Monday-Thursday. Every other time I've gotten MBs for resort stays that come via One Stop Mailing then onto the USPS it gets to PA with OSM and sits for 5 days before they deside to take it to the post office.

Aug 20. I'm leaving on Aug 18th. Today is the 12th. We have a weekend and Monday-Thursday. Every other time I've gotten MBs for resort stays that come via One Stop Mailing then onto the USPS it gets to PA with OSM and sits for 5 days before they deside to take it to the post office.
My bands have been sitting in the same spot for almost 36 hours - they haven’t even started their journey north yet lol

Arrived at Pop yesterday morning. Bands had not shipped yet so stopped to the desk. The lovely cast member put my name in the system and could see everything - that I ordered and they did not come. She looked at their inventory just in case and it was not there. She said she could do 2 things. One refund my bands and we could purchase new or give me vouchers to get new ones but leave the charge on my card alone. We decided we were only getting one so we took the refund and my daughter found orange bird that she wished she had gotten pre trip as she prefers to the one she ordered. Anyway. We later got the email saying they were refining the purchase and giving us a $50 gift card via email which did come a few hours later. That covered the band she bought and we have 2 free ones coming at home. I will add we paired her band at lunch in the park but somehow it unpaired and that we could not fix until we were in our room late that night. It worked to take into rides but not with the statues unpaired. So she didn’t get any of the AK ones sadly. Not a big deal though and we somehow got it working in the room after a”factory reset”.

I’m leaving the 22nd and mine shipped late yesterday. I did not get any emails(order confirmation or shipping). I ordered early on the 27th -maybe 2am.

Update: I received an email that my band shipped 8/12. We leave the 22nd so I’m hoping it arrives 🤞

We leave 8/27 and ours still haven’t shipped. I’ve talked to 2 CM’s who both confirmed they could see my order (I never got a confirmation email). So we will see if they do ship! Hopefully soon…

We leave 8/27 and ours still haven’t shipped. I’ve talked to 2 CM’s who both confirmed they could see my order (I never got a confirmation email). So we will see if they do ship! Hopefully soon…
I’m also leaving 8/27 and ordered 7/27 4a and still “in process”.

I ordered midday 7/27. It hadn't shipped yet so I emailed Monday I think it was. I asked if they could just ship my MB+ to POFQ for my stay beginning 8/21. I got an email back Wednesday that my MB will be waiting for me at my resort. Happy day! Then I got an email yesterday morning that it shipped. I checked tracking and it moved this morning to GA. Cautiously optimistic that it'll deliver on time 🙃

It moved again! They’re in York PA now… 6 days til we leave. Of course we have a morning flight so we need them to get here by Thursday.

It moved again! They’re in York PA now… 6 days til we leave. Of course we have a morning flight so we need them to get here by Thursday.
Mine were in GA today so now that you posted this, I’m expecting them to be in PA tomorrow! Still a day behind you! 😂

Ooh. They’re actually at my local distribution center for USPS now. It’d be fantastic if they’re here Wednesday for when we tell the kids.

Mine are in York, PA, too.
We leave tomorrow afternoon.
Mine are ALSO in York, PA....undelivered Magic band party... I leave for a business trip tomorrow then direct to Disney Thursday. Even if they arrive "on-time"...I won't have it for my next trip. So crazy how long they took to ship. Anyone have contact info for customer service?

Ooh. They’re actually at my local distribution center for USPS now. It’d be fantastic if they’re here Wednesday for when we tell the kids.
Mine is still saying Georgia so I’m hoping for an update today/tomorrow some time!

Mine are ALSO in York, PA....undelivered Magic band party... I leave for a business trip tomorrow then direct to Disney Thursday. Even if they arrive "on-time"...I won't have it for my next trip. So crazy how long they took to ship. Anyone have contact info for customer service?
Someone earlier said you could reply to the emails about them… if you got them. I somehow never received any though…

Mine's still in progress, but we leave in 116 days, so...

I'll be the guinea pig for whether they come on time if ordered 4 months out. I'll be shocked and disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter