Magic band + shipping

Ordered 5:22 am, still processing, no emails (confirmation or otherwise), and no charge. I arrive 8/24. Argh. I know it’s just $10, but it’s $10!!!

You and me both and I arrive tomorrow : (
I ordered in the early morning on the 27th and my order still shows as "in progress" as well. I also arrive tomorrow so I've come to terms that I'm not getting them in time for the trip. I plan on requesting a refund for the ones that I ordered and speaking to someone at the resort to try and get the pre-arrival price onsite.

I’m also in the ordered early on the 27th and still waiting boat. The real inconvenience is not being able to charge/sync the bands at home prior to our trip. Not something I want to deal with once I’ve arrived. Pretty pathetic show from WDW…

I now have two orders for MB+ through MDE:
Order #1 at 7/27 (2 am et) for a 8/31 resort arrival (still "In Progress")
Order #2 at 8/10 (2 pm et) for AP renewal

I'm interested to see which one processes and arrives first.
Just got a shipping email for AP renewal MB+. The MB+ is linked to my profile and tracking shows it was picked up by OSM on the evening of the 11th, so only 1 day to process. Since it's being mailed through a slow a$$ third party shipper, it will take at least a week to reach me and I'm only a one hour drive from Davenport FL where they originate.

My first order is still in progress. At least I'll have one MB+ in hand when I arrive at WDW on 8/31.

Ordered on the 27th as well...leaving next Sunday the 21st. Got the email (and tracking number) this morning that our MB+ have shipped! Fingers crossed they make it to us in time (but I'm hopeful)! (side note, one of the bands we ordered was the partners 50th design) :bounce:

Yeah, my tracking status still hasn’t updated, looks like they’re sitting waiting to be picked up by osm still based on what their FAQ says.

Usually things ship quickly to new jersey so I’m hopeful they’ll make it but it’s be nice to see that it’s actually in transit.

We ordered AP bands and Resort stay bands for our September stay. We Ordered both same day At 7ish am release day. We have successfully received the AP bands. They both were showing in progress. Then we received notification of it being shipped. That was August 2nd and we received them August 8th. We are still awaiting the resort stay bands. They are however the 50th Partner (1) and 2 Pink 50th bands that supposedly we’re pulled from the shelves for an update?

Well I get to join the “now they’ve shipped” club. MDE says they will ship to home from Davenport, FL via USPS. We will see if they arrive before the 21st!

I didn't get an email or any notification but my bands shipped. As of last night they're on their way to USPS and I have a tracking number but no ETA. My credit card was charged this morning. We leave 8/20 so it's gonna be close... fingers crossed

Yeah, my tracking status still hasn’t updated, looks like they’re sitting waiting to be picked up by osm still based on what their FAQ says.

Usually things ship quickly to new jersey so I’m hopeful they’ll make it but it’s be nice to see that it’s actually in transit.
Seems like your band is one day ahead of mine and I'm also in NJ, so I'm very interested in your band's progress :laughing:

my band was waiting for me at the Grand Floridian. The order didn't change on the website. I think they should light up a lot more! Like while on the rides. They aren't extra bright. However, I'm thinking of ordering a Star Wars one. I'm two weeks from the next arrival.

I ordered mine July 28th, and it's supposed to be delivered today.

Check your emails. Communication from Disney coming through. I'm happy to see they are finally addressing the problem.

I haven’t gotten an email yet, anyone mind sharing the resolution?
Found this on the WDWMagic forums:
We are reaching out about the recent MagicBand+ order you made through My Disney Experience.

Due to overwhelming popularity, we are unable to fulfill your order in time for your arrival at Walt Disney World Resort. Therefore, your order will be complimentary.

If you were charged, a refund will be automatically processed back to your original form of payment within 7 business days. Your MagicBands will still ship to the address provided, at no cost to you so you can use it for future visits.

In addition, if you’d like to purchase other MagicBands to use at the Walt Disney World Resort for this visit, to provide the discount you were offered online, we will be sending you a $50 digital Disney Gift Card that you may use toward the purchase of a MagicBand+ at a Walt Disney World Resort retail location, or you may apply it toward the purchase of other Disney merchandise or experiences (see DisneyGiftCard.com for details and participating locations). A separate email will be sent with your digital Disney gift card.

Please accept our sincerest apologies. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you real soon!]/QUOTE]

I am happy to report that today I received my pre-arrival Magic Band+ package that I ordered on 7/27. I was able to track the shipping and saw that it was due to arrive today, so I am very pleased that it arrived in time for our trip next week.

Now I am looking at linking them to my account, but it looks like they are all set already. Does anyone know for sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter