Magic band + shipping

We purchased two MB+ on the first day they were available for purchase. They just shipped on 8/30. They left Davenport, FL and now have arrived at a facililty in Austell, GA. We live in Winter Garden, FL, literally 30 minutes from Davenport. Austell is 7-8 hours from Davenport. They literally drove the MBs past my house and just kept going. :oops:
My bands have returned from Georgia and are now at our local Post Office. They started 30 minutes south of us, went to Georgia, and are now 25 minutes north of us. Fingers crossed they should be delivered tomorrow.

Mine are now in Las Vegas.......getting closer.
They shipped on Aug. 30.
But now the holiday. Hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday, or they could sit there for awhile..............who knows

At 5am today, I got shipping notification and credit card charge! USPS is awaiting package, but excited to see it ship. Note that I called 1-800-328-0327 yesterday to ask about the status of my Magic Bands. Not sure if this did anything to get the order going, or if it was a coincidence, but it shipped the next day. Check-in in a little over 3 weeks.

7/31 - Placed order on MDE. 4 MB+ (partners, 4 parks, orange bird and millennium falcon)
9/2 - Called 1-800-328-0327 to ask about the status of my Magic Bands
9/3 - MB shipment notification and credit card charged; not yet in USPS system
9/28 - Check-in date

Getting into the USPS system takes awhile.
Mine is in Las Vegas......not to USPS yet. Shipping notification came Aug, 30

We ordered ours 7/31 and they still say in progress, not shipped- we arrive in 8 days. Not feeling much hope they'll get here by then.

Glad people are starting to get them. I've still got plenty of time, we don't leave till October 21, but now that we leave "next month" I'm starting to get a little antsy, lol.

Mine are now in Las Vegas.......getting closer.
They shipped on Aug. 30.
But now the holiday. Hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday, or they could sit there for awhile..............who knows
Got notice from USPS they finally have the bands now.
Expected delivery is Friday!!
That's a long time for only being 5 hours away

Mine have made it to Anaheim. Apparently they wanted to see Disneyland before they arrive after the stop in Vegas. Lol! But that also means they are about 30 minutes from me. No update to an arrival day but should be this week. have 11 days to get to me.

September 3, 2022, 3:45 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
AUSTELL, GA 30168
Shipping Partner: OSM WORLDWIDE
Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 3:45 pm on September 3, 2022 in AUSTELL, GA 30168. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

September 2, 2022, 11:14 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
AUSTELL, GA 30168

September 1, 2022, 5:20 pm
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
DAVENPORT, FL 33897

Hopefully the shipping partner facility is nearby where I live, else don't think it's making it before Friday. The lack of update since 3:45pm yesterday hope is a good sign it's moving.....

Update on mine is it arrived in my city this morning......still has expected delivery Friday.
It should be sooner, we'll see if it just sits around for awhile.

Got our bands for our upcoming trip to WDW in February. We will be staying at Boardwalk Villa. Can't wait

Ps: I have android phone, no issues updating and pairing the bands

20220905-114936-01.jpg

Ours arrived today! One Darth one Partners.
Our progression:
1 Austell Georgia Friday Sept. 2
2 Glendale Heights IL Saturday Sept 3
3 Elk Grove Village IL Sunday Sept 4
4 Grand Rapids MI Sunday Sept 4
5 Kalamazoo Distribution Center Sunday Sept 4
6 my house before noon Monday Sept 5
I was shocked they got delivered on a holiday. We‘ve got them charged updated and paired.
Hope everyone that is still waiting gets theirs soon!

Ours arrived today! One Darth one Partners.
Our progression:
1 Austell Georgia Friday Sept. 2
2 Glendale Heights IL Saturday Sept 3
3 Elk Grove Village IL Sunday Sept 4
4 Grand Rapids MI Sunday Sept 4
5 Kalamazoo Distribution Center Sunday Sept 4
6 my house before noon Monday Sept 5
I was shocked they got delivered on a holiday. We‘ve got them charged updated and paired.
Hope everyone that is still waiting gets theirs soon!
Mine still shows "Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
September 3, 2022 at 3:45 pm. AUSTELL, GA 30168"

Also needing it in Michigan by Thursday....

Not looking good :(

So sorry you are still waiting. I was amazed at how quickly ours moved from Davenport Fl over a holiday weekend. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Just arrived in mailbox this AM. Charging bands now. Had ordered 7/27 and received shipping email last Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter