Magic band + shipping

Bands arrived in York. At 630 pm yesterday and departed York at 1043 pm.. no update yet today but it seems like its moving fast. (I just jinxed myself didn’t I?)
Mine did the same type of fast movement on Tuesday, and they are at a distribution center close to me today, really hoping they arrive tomorrow! We leave Saturday

I ordered my bands on 7/31 for a stay starting 8/21 (we leave 8/19).

on 7/31 I had the temporary charge on my CC, no confirmation email.
on 8/11 I saw my order went from Processing to Shipped
on 8/12 my order was in GA
on 8/14 my order arrived in York PA
on 8/17 my order arrived at local USPS
on 8/18 my order was delivered!

I was so excited to see the small, beat up box on my porch. I pick it up, think to myself these are really lighter than the old ones. I open the box... EMPTY, a completely EMPTY box.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement. I am not worried about Disney refunding me or getting my money back, just thought the kids would enjoy them.

On closer inspection of my box, there is a USPS shipping label with another customer from Attleboro, MA under my label also from the Experience Connection Center. Hopefully that person will still get their bands!!

Last edited:
I ordered my bands on 7/31 for a stay starting 8/21 (we leave 8/19).

on 7/31 I had the temporary charge on my CC, no confirmation email.
on 8/11 I saw my order went from Processing to Shipped
on 8/12 my order was in GA
on 8/14 my order arrived in York PA
on 8/17 my order arrived at local USPS
on 8/18 my order was delivered!

I was so excited to see the small, beat up box on my porch. I pick it up, think to myself these are really lighter than the old ones. I open the box... EMPTY, a completely EMPTY box.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement. I am not worried about Disney refunding me or getting my money back, just thought the kids would enjoy them.

OMG!!! If that happens with mine, I'll be taking pictures - if it feels super light, I'll take a picture before I even open it!

That is CRAZY!!!!

OMG!!! If that happens with mine, I'll be taking pictures - if it feels super light, I'll take a picture before I even open it!

That is CRAZY!!!!
I felt so victorious that they made it in time! And then....splat...nothing! I am sure that I am a rarity, just can't believe it!

I felt so victorious that they made it in time! And then....splat...nothing! I am sure that I am a rarity, just can't believe it!
I'm sooooo sorry!!!!

Mine is supposedly "out for delivery" - we'll see. One USPS truck has already parked outside to make deliveries and nada. NYC is so weird with mail delivery.

As of this morning they have shipped to my resort! (And showed up on my credit card again) Yay! We get there Sunday!

Last edited:

I have a resort stay in 2 weeks. Just called. Girl told me my order is indeed processing. But! If I don't get a confirmation that the order shipped by Saturday, I'm to call back, they'll try to ship to the resort, or if all fails, I'll get vouchers to buy them once we arrive. I'm hopeful...

My bands (ordered July 27) are still "in progress." Trip is September 14-17. Still time, but this process has been so crazy, who knows...

Has those emails still been going out to people who have been reaching their trip dates and still haven't received it yet?

Now 2 weeks out till our trip and starting to get a bit nervous.

My bands (ordered July 27) are still "in progress." Trip is September 14-17. Still time, but this process has been so crazy, who knows...
We ordered ours the same day, but we arrive September 10th. I am debating when I make the call to Disney. Ours are still in progress too. My billing and shipping address do not show up anymore also.

For those with resort stays more than 2 weeks out I would definitely give it a few more days - if you don't hear anything 2 weeks before your trip then try calling. I do believe they are trying to send them out based on resort stays.

I ordered ours 8/04 for a resort stay starting on 09/1 - got the email they had shipped today.

Wow. Bob Chapek must have heard Disney was giving out gift cards, cause it seems like these magic bands are really flying out,to customers. mine went from “processing” to being in Massachusetts in only two days. We live in RI and fly out on the 27th

My bands shipped early yesterday (Wednesday) morning and all I see on the OSM tracking site is “in transit” and “currently awaiting package” on the USPS site. Is this typical of other’s experience? Thanks.

My bands shipped early yesterday (Wednesday) morning and all I see on the OSM tracking site is “in transit” and “currently awaiting package” on the USPS site. Is this typical of other’s experience? Thanks.
Yes. They will not show as the USPS having them with an estimated date until the OSM to USPS handoff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter