Magic Band question for upcoming trip

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
My daughter would like for me to order her a white magic band for our trip on June 11th. Can I order just one magic band through my app or do I have to order for all 4 of us? I tried last night, but with only hers picked, it didn't show any buttons to order.

My daughter would like for me to order her a white magic band for our trip on June 11th. Can I order just one magic band through my app or do I have to order for all 4 of us? I tried last night, but with only hers picked, it didn't show any buttons to order.
You have to order for everyone.

You must make a selection for everyone. For those that you don't want to order a new MB for, select them and then click Decline a New MagicBand beneath their name.

1653654629146.png

We leave two weeks from tomorrow. Will that be enough time for our order to come? My son just wants to use his from our last trip. I was holding out hope for Magic Band plus to be available. Can I still buy one when I get there if I see one I want for myself?

We leave two weeks from tomorrow. Will that be enough time for our order to come? My son just wants to use his from our last trip. I was holding out hope for Magic Band plus to be available. Can I still buy one when I get there if I see one I want for myself?
You can buy one once you get there but it is cheaper to do see beforehand.

I ordered them for part of our family and had to decline for the others to place the order. I got the white for myself! I think if your trip is to soon for them to arrive it doesn't allow you to place the order but could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter