Maddie Makes a Wish

Day #2: Maddie: "I want to dig in the Boneyard (AK) and find a real Dinosaur in the sand"

Maddie's wishes so far would make a great children's picture book. :)

That would be cool! Too bad that I can't draw anything other than a stick figure and Maddie struggles to hold her pencil! Still, though, maybe I can have her find pictures online or something. Or else recruit the hubby to draw the pictures :)

Day #4 - Maddie: "I want to be Sofia the First!"
Mommy: "Great. I'll try to find you a costume."
Maddie: "No, I want to BE Sophia the First"
Mommy: "But I'm already married to daddy and we don't live in a castle"
Maddie: "Don't worry, Mommy. I can find a King for you!"
Mommy: "Maybe we'll just get her autograph!"

Small update: I just got an email from our wish granters stating that MAW was "almost" ready to schedule our dates and asking to confirm our first choice (first week in May). They also said that MAW will cover airfare and accomodations for one grandparent (Maddie requested that both be included), and that both could stay at GKTW with us. So grandma is definitely coming and if grandpa wants to come, he'd need to cover his airfare. Both would need to pay for their own park tickets, I think. So, I think we're close to having dates :cheer2:

Glad that her grandparents can stay at GKTW with her. My Dad is coming with us and he eats free at GKTW and has to pay the rest himself. Not sure if it will be the same for you guys too. Hope you get dates soon!

Jackie

Day #4 - Maddie: "I want to be Sofia the First!"
Mommy: "Great. I'll try to find you a costume."
Maddie: "No, I want to BE Sophia the First"
Mommy: "But I'm already married to daddy and we don't live in a castle"
Maddie: "Don't worry, Mommy. I can find a King for you!"
Mommy: "Maybe we'll just get her autograph!"

:rotfl:

Is she definitely going to do meet & greets? Angel collects the autographs, so that would be a new one if she's out before our trip.

Yay that her grandparents can be a part of her wish. Hope you get your dates soon.

:rotfl:

Is she definitely going to do meet & greets? Angel collects the autographs, so that would be a new one if she's out before our trip.

Yay that her grandparents can be a part of her wish. Hope you get your dates soon.

I'm not sure. I know that she's now part of the "Playhouse Disney" show at HS, so we're hoping that Maddie can at least get a few minutes (seconds) with her.

Day #5: Maddie: "I want to feed the dolphins and give them fish. But not shellfish cause I don't want to get sick" (She has a life-threatening shellfish allergy)

Maddie: "I want to go to a water park"
Mommy: "What do you want to do at the water park?"
Maddie: "Get wet"

Day #7: Maddie: "I want to get a camera and take pictures under the big Mickey hat. And other places, too. Lots of pictures"

Day #8 - Maddie: "I want to go to Seuss World and care."
Mommy: "You want to care?"
Maddie: "Yes"
Mommy: "Like the care bears?"
Maddie: "No. Unless you care a lot, nothing is going to better, it's not. Remember?"

God, I love this girl! (And the Lorax movie!) :love:

Day #8 - Maddie: "I want to go to Seuss World and care."
Mommy: "You want to care?"
Maddie: "Yes"
Mommy: "Like the care bears?"
Maddie: "No. Unless you care a lot, nothing is going to better, it's not. Remember?"

God, I love this girl! (And the Lorax movie!) :love:

:lovestruc
She's just precious :goodvibes

Day #9 - Maddie: "I want to go on the carousel and have lots of parties. Do you think they'll have a party for me?"
Mommy: "I think the whole trip will be a party for you."
Maddie: "That's good"

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter