Lyndsay & Thomas - 11/17/2012 WDW *Updated 01/14 - first after wedding post!*

You are SO close! So excited for you!

Lyndsay~ I've been following along with your pj and everything looks amazing! You are so close now, can't wait to see more! :)

Nice townhouse!
It's almost time! :cool1:

:bride: Happy Wedding Day! :wizard:

Happy Wedding Day!! :)

Happy Wedding Day!!

Happy Wedding Day!

Awwwww Happyyyyyyy Wedding Dayyyyyyyy! :). I hope it was wonderful and magical!!!!

Sorry I'm late. Hope you had a magical wedding day.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes! I haven't updated in so long but will try to start a trip report some time soon. Everything was absolutely amazing.

So much has happened since our wedding day! We got married 11/17...Wednesday, 11/21 the movers came and took all of our belongings...we lived with my parents for two nights, spending Thanksgiving with them. Then Black Friday, after a bit of shopping, we headed north for our new home in Maryland. Pretty crazy to leave a job, get married, and move 700+ miles away in one week...but it's doable! Thomas has reported to his new office in DC and I'm still looking for a job. A little nerve wracking, but I'm sure something will come up soon!

Wow! What a crazy time! Glad you had an amazing day! Can't wait to hear about everything. Good luck with finding a job, I'm sure it won't take too long. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!