Lunch at STK (Disney Springs)

jsmla

DIS Veteran
We had an early lunch at STK on Friday (11/27) after a morning visit to Disney Springs. STK isn’t a place I’d choose under normal circumstances since I’m not a steak person and it’s pretty pricey but I’d heard a lot of good things about the weekday lunch specials.

It was easy to pick up a last minute ADR for 11:30 on Opentable which had a much better selection of times than the Disney website. I like that I was able to request outdoor seating with Opentable. We arrive around 11:20 and were seated immediately.

The ”patio” is really just a few outside tables separated from the DS walkway by a low fence but it was fine for a casual lunch.

832CB1CC-3C6D-44BD-8ED1-595B96270E73.jpeg

DH and I each ordered the $9.99 burger special. DGD (2 1/2) is a tad on the picky side so she ordered chocolate milk and ate a PB&J that I brought with us. The server was fine with that. She was very sweet with DGD and brought her plenty of extra straws for the chocolate milk.

Our burgers were absolutely delicious! The beef was flavorful, juicy and tender and the lettuce, tomato, etc were all very fresh. The fries were some of the best I’ve had anywhere. For $9.99 I think this is one of the best dining deals on property and I got an additional discount with my AP.

22E5B924-9748-4DBD-8C24-87F6A15B7FAE.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter