Status
Not open for further replies.
a few new pages to share....

EpcotIlluminations.jpg

DHSGoofypluto.jpg

DHSOneMansDream.jpg

DHSTOT.jpg

Epcot01.jpg

Natalie you are incredible!!!!!!!!! Every page you make is breathtaking. Wow! All I can say is WOW! Thank you for sharing your pages so I can be inspired by your talent and creativity!!!!!

Your new pages are incredible. You are inspiring me to get back to scrapbooking. I hope you don't mind if I scrap lift some of the ideas!

Natalie,
I'm working on my new book....:thumbsup2 My son was picked by Serigo the juggler in Italy to assist in his performance so I'm currently working on his special page. I remember seeing Tinkerbell's in outfits that represented the country on some of your journal pages you created. Could you share just the Tinkerbell's for the countries you did?

Thank you for your wonderful compliment on my new book. It's funny because I find myself looking at your layouts before I start a page for ideas!! My husband laughs everytime you load something to your bucket that relates to the current page I'm working on. It's like you can read my mind.

P.S. We were able to see Thumper at Animal Kingdom a few weeks ago. WooHoo a new character. He was with Miss Bunny.

Cynthia your books are amazing. I wanted to ask you how do you get Natalie's designs that are downloaded with the white surrondings, transparent in ur books? I have looked for a tutorial but have not been able to find one.

Cynthia your books are amazing. I wanted to ask you how do you get Natalie's designs that are downloaded with the white surrondings, transparent in ur books? I have looked for a tutorial but have not been able to find one.

I use Photoshop Elements. I open a file of Natalies with her designs and then look for something I want to remove from it to use in my books. I use the rope tool to circle the item and then use the wand tool to start cropping in closer and closer until all that I don't want is removed. I hit Ctrl, ALT, and"I" twice. I open a blank file with a transparent background usually a 6X6 or 8X8 depending on the shape of her design. I go back to Natalies design and now click the image and drag and drop it to the blank file. I make sure it fits the the file and then click save as. I save it as a .png file and now I can use it for future use with other pages. I did this a lot with my new Around the World series I did at mousescrappers as I used a lot of her country characters and clipart.

I hope that helps. I've just had to experiment and learn by doing. I would really love to take a class but haven't found one or the time. :)

Thank you so much for the compliment on my book. I love my Shutterfly memory books. No trip is complete until the book is done! :thumbsup2

I use Photoshop Elements. I open a file of Natalies with her designs and then look for something I want to remove from it to use in my books. I use the rope tool to circle the item and then use the wand tool to start cropping in closer and closer until all that I don't want is removed. I hit Ctrl, ALT, and"I" twice. I open a blank file with a transparent background usually a 6X6 or 8X8 depending on the shape of her design. I go back to Natalies design and now click the image and drag and drop it to the blank file. I make sure it fits the the file and then click save as. I save it as a .png file and now I can use it for future use with other pages. I did this a lot with my new Around the World series I did at mousescrappers as I used a lot of her country characters and clipart.

I hope that helps. I've just had to experiment and learn by doing. I would really love to take a class but haven't found one or the time. :)

Thank you so much for the compliment on my book. I love my Shutterfly memory books. No trip is complete until the book is done! :thumbsup2

wow thanks that is pretty simple.

Kellybell, I would love the link to your work! Donatalie, I also love your work! I have used your autograph pages and saw on this post the page topper type thing for Chef Mickey's. Where do I go to get that? I looked through your shared files, but didn't know what it was filed under. That's girls for all your hard work!

Robin

The designs are amazing. I have one question for anyone that can answer. How do you use Natalie's designs and insert the pictures without photoshop? I only have picture manager and photo editor. I am new to digital scrapbooking and would like to start. Thanks and keep up to good work.:cheer2:

You are all so talented and I love love love your designs and kits! I am just getting started on making a digital scrapbook for my DMIL and DM. (We went to WDW in Feb for a grand gathering) I am using PowerPoint to make my scrapbook and I have figured out how to make pages and insert pictures but I'm having difficulty with the journaling boxes. Has anyone made boxes without journaling lines? I am specifically looking for each of the parks and Le Cellier. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Natalie... First of all THANK YOU! :) You have no idea how you have complimented me today as I feel that your work is absolutely AMAZING! Your book is breathtaking and your entire family is so blessed to have such a wonderful mother who does so much and yet finds the time to create such a beautiful masterpiece of family memories!! You have a true gift and you share with all of us! Congratulations! Both you and Erin have outdone yourself!! I need to take journaling lessons from the two of you!! Again, Thank you! :worship: :worship:

Wow...I am so very impressed...It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! What wonderful memories you have! Love them all...especially the RNR page...amazing!!:lovestruc

You are fantastic. This book is wonderful. :worship::worship::worship: I think you should share it on the scrap forum. They will be blown away.:thumbsup2 It is excellent. :)Penny:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter