• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for ATIS Mighty Eye pin

FilamentTheBright

I got a rock!
Interested in this offer? Let me know.

Here is what you get.

Full Sparrow
Coffee Table Crate Color Red (beta)
Minnie Hat
Candy Cauldron
Four Leaf clover pin
Star of Mickey pin
Valentines 06 (tink pin)
Red Space Suit Code

ATIS mighty eye pins are extremely rare, and not many people have them. I wonder if any dis members even have them

Okay,now you're just being mean, Magic.:rotfl:

And I don't hate you. I just have an intense dislike for you at the moment. jk :rolleyes1

Fil, that's a great offer and this is an entertaining thread... Bueller, :laughing: I glove that movie. And the catfight between you and Ladee, classically silly! :rotfl:

Llama there are Eyes out there, but yeah they are rare. I had to trade quite a bit to get mine and I got a lucky deal a the time from a nice player.

Sorry though Fil, I've only one Eye and it's not for trade (I don't trade my "onlys")... But golly, yours is such a good offer. I can at least give your thread this bump!

Bumpity-ump-ump!

"When Filament was in Egypt's land. Let my Filamanet gooooooo"

:lmao:

Oh I love that movie!! Ok here is my contribution to the Bueller quotes:

"He's just going to keep calling me and calling me"

Great offer Bright! Keep on trying!

Fil, that's a great offer and this is an entertaining thread... Bueller, :laughing: I glove that movie. And the catfight between you and Ladee, classically silly! :rotfl:

Llama there are Eyes out there, but yeah they are rare. I had to trade quite a bit to get mine and I got a lucky deal a the time from a nice player.

Sorry though Fil, I've only one Eye and it's not for trade (I don't trade my "onlys")... But golly, yours is such a good offer. I can at least give your thread this bump!

Bumpity-ump-ump!

"When Filament was in Egypt's land. Let my Filamanet gooooooo"

:lmao:

Thanks Goofy.... Nice to know that I am at least on the right track.

Oh I love that movie!! Ok here is my contribution to the Bueller quotes:

"He's just going to keep calling me and calling me"

Great offer Bright! Keep on trying!

Bueller. Bueller.

Come on folks, give a Gnome a break. I know you have them. I know you want to trade them.

All I am saaaaaaaying is give Gnome a chance.

1. Bumping for you!
2. GL Hope you get your Eye pin Bright! I need to find one eventualy also so subscribing to see what you end up getting it for.
3. I want to quote!

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Wow, Dude. Thanks. I thought it was a good offer, I'm glad you liked it too.

So, I know there are people out there who want to get rid of their Mighty Eye pin. Lets do a trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter