Looking for ATIS Mighty Eye pin

Here's a Bueller Bump for Fil the Mighty Eye Seeker:

"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom. I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you a good phoney fever is a deadlock, but you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office--that's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then so is high school."

:rotfl:

Good Luck!

Oh, and Seaturtledude is right, this is an amazing offer for this pin!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Goofy_Bob.... I love that.

After Cameron tells Bueller he's dying.

"You're not dying, you just can't think of anything good to do."

Also thanks for the comment Goofy. I'm hoping someone will soon take my offer. anyone? anyone? anyone with the title starting A? :rotfl: jk

Here is a Ferris bump for you my friend! And please, someone please take this offer, it is fantastic!

" Oh, I'm sorry. I can't come to the door right now. I'm afraid that in my weakened condition, I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences. You can reach my parents at their places of business. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your concern for my well-being. Have a nice day! "

Another Bueller Bump. This one is like my favorite quote of the movie. I hope I'm not peaking too fast... Come on people - Fil's offer is da bomb!

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

tyvm for the fast easy trade. hope you enjoy the pin , was nice to meet you on vmk. :)

WOW BRIGHT YAY!! Woot for you Bright ! congrats on your bright new ATIS Mighty Eye Pin. WOOT WOOT WOOT! :banana: :banana:

Another Bueller Bump. This one is like my favorite quote of the movie. I hope I'm not peaking too fast... Come on people - Fil's offer is da bomb!

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

Apparently your quote came at the right time Goofy_Bob.

Thank you Sea and Goofy and MKOATEYW and Ant for all the support in the tread. And any also Happy.

Congratulations Bright! :woohoo: Woot!:woohoo:
Hopefully your luck will continue and you will finally see a host this month.
:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter