• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long time reader finally a member

wilkeliza

DIS Veteran
Hello All,

I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading disboards for awhile now and decided since I'm on a new adventure with Disney I thought I would come out of lurking to chat and meet some new Disney friends. So a little about myself, my name is Elizabeth and I am 24. I live in New York City but grew up in Texas. I just completed my Disney College Program in January and am still a cast member but now I split my time as a Disney store CM and a season park CM. I know a lot of Disney haha.

Outside of Disney I am a fan of the theater. I try to go to Broadway shows as much as I can and also love to watch little theater. I also have a lot of other things I'm into like photography, Dr. Who, and video games. I could go on and on about myself but I don't know how much people would want to know.

I look forward to meeting other Disney fans and having some fun.

Hello All,

I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading disboards for awhile now and decided since I'm on a new adventure with Disney I thought I would come out of lurking to chat and meet some new Disney friends. So a little about myself, my name is Elizabeth and I am 24. I live in New York City but grew up in Texas. I just completed my Disney College Program in January and am still a cast member but now I split my time as a Disney store CM and a season park CM. I know a lot of Disney haha.

Outside of Disney I am a fan of the theater. I try to go to Broadway shows as much as I can and also love to watch little theater. I also have a lot of other things I'm into like photography, Dr. Who, and video games. I could go on and on about myself but I don't know how much people would want to know.

I look forward to meeting other Disney fans and having some fun.

:welcome: to the DIS, Elizabeth! Glad you decided to join us!

Welcome.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter