**Live Trip Report** It started 15 months ago..

Following along, Aww they look so excited!

Sorry about the voucher, fingers crossed you arrive and find it :)

All checked in and waiting! I think I've forgot the voucher for the free $200 gift card :(

I forgot mine in May but had my invoice and after some pleading they sorted it for me at the World of Disney shop so have a go at getting it. Have safe travels :)

Happy Holidays you'll have the most amazing time :banana:Looking forward to reading your trip report.
I tried the Minnie hairstyle that you posted about on my daughter and although not as neat as she did it it was a big success, although may take a can of hairspray to survive the roller coasters :rotfl2:

Happy Holidays you'll have the most amazing time :banana:Looking forward to reading your trip report. I tried the Minnie hairstyle that you posted about on my daughter and although not as neat as she did it it was a big success, although may take a can of hairspray to survive the roller coasters :rotfl2:

Yea I have packed hairspray too! Can't wait to see it on your daughter :).
Madison wants hers in that style for Epcot tomorrow.

Arrived in Chicago about 30 mins ago. Now got another 4 hours and 45 minutes to kill until our flight to MCO...agh lol. At least we're on the right side of the pond now :)

Glad you posted the link to your TR! I think I'm almost as excited as you are for you to land and get the DW part of your trip started lol!!

Glad you posted the link to your TR! I think I'm almost as excited as you are for you to land and get the DW part of your trip started lol!!

Lol! I don't feel as excited at the moment, I'm feeling like I want to kill one of these kids!! Will never do such a long connection time with kids again lol.
On the plus side, only an hour and a half to go until we can board!!

Lol! I don't feel as excited at the moment, I'm feeling like I want to kill one of these kids!! Will never do such a long connection time with kids again lol.
On the plus side, only an hour and a half to go until we can board!!

Your cousins looks sooo excited!! Very cute.

Looking forward to following along.

Re the voucher - if you don't have it - could you log into your emails and bring up your original confirmation email/invoice (presuming you booked thru WDW)? This should show that you are eligible for the offer. This is the only way I can think of doing it if you don't have a paper copy on you.

Hope the rest of your journey goes well (we are flying direct next year - I couldn't face indirect with the kids :eek:).

Enjoy! :thumbsup2

Your cousins looks sooo excited!! Very cute. Looking forward to following along. Re the voucher - if you don't have it - could you log into your emails and bring up your original confirmation email/invoice (presuming you booked thru WDW)? This should show that you are eligible for the offer. This is the only way I can think of doing it if you don't have a paper copy on you. Hope the rest of your journey goes well (we are flying direct next year - I couldn't face indirect with the kids :eek:). Enjoy! :thumbsup2

That's a good idea as well :thumbsup2
I have a feeling it might be in my case so hopefully..!
Only 44 minutes until boarding now lol roll on!

Well we finally made it! :) We're staying at Coronado Springs and I'd done online check in and requested a room in Cabanas and on the ground floor. When we checked in we were given Ranchos 7B on 2nd floor. We were so tired that I didn't even ask if there was any other rooms. We went to bell services and they took us on the cart over to our room and it seemed sooo far away, my mum was like :o Anyway we woke up at 7 this morning and we've came over to get our refillable mugs and then to the pool (it's 9.30) and it's really not a bad walk at all, I think the man must have taken us the long way lol. We're going to stay at the pool and have lunch here at 11.30 then go back to the room and get ready to go to Epcot at 12.30. We've got a Garden Grill reservation for 4.30, so I'm looking forward to that! The weather is lovely at the moment, and the kids are in their element playing on the pool slide lol.

Yay - sorry to hear you didn't get your room preference but sounds like it isn't a biggie.

Did you find your voucher btw?

Weather does look lovely - so does the pool - very envious ;).

Look forward to hearing more. Hope you enjoy Garden Grill - it does look fun!

Yay - sorry to hear you didn't get your room preference but sounds like it isn't a biggie. Did you find your voucher btw? Weather does look lovely - so does the pool - very envious ;). Look forward to hearing more. Hope you enjoy Garden Grill - it does look fun!

Yes it was in my suitcase - panic over lol!
I'm really hungry at the moment! We did a Garden Grocer order so we had cereal bars for breakfast and I'm hoping the pool bar opens soon for lunch lol.

Garden Grill is yum! Be careful not to gorge too many bread rolls before the main course!!!!!! Glad it's finally happening in real time for you :)

Following along! Yayyy! You made it! I'm looking forward to hearing about Coronado Springs. I'll be staying there for the first time next month. The kids looked soooo excited! Love it!

Following along! Yayyy! You made it! I'm looking forward to hearing about Coronado Springs. I'll be staying there for the first time next month. The kids looked soooo excited! Love it!

It's a really pretty resort, but I don't have any to compare it too since I've never been to Disney before,
The main pool is lovely though, and there's a playground right by it, that has a slide and climbing things, and also a little sand area with buckets and spades :)

Well we finally made it! :) We're staying at Coronado Springs and I'd done online check in and requested a room in Cabanas and on the ground floor. When we checked in we were given Ranchos 7B on 2nd floor. We were so tired that I didn't even ask if there was any other rooms.
We went to bell services and they took us on the cart over to our room and it seemed sooo far away, my mum was like :o

Anyway we woke up at 7 this morning and we've came over to get our refillable mugs and then to the pool (it's 9.30) and it's really not a bad walk at all, I think the man must have taken us the long way lol.
We're going to stay at the pool and have lunch here at 11.30 then go back to the room and get ready to go to Epcot at 12.30. We've got a Garden Grill reservation for 4.30, so I'm looking forward to that!
The weather is lovely at the moment, and the kids are in their element playing on the pool slide lol. ]

They would have taken you right round the edge by cabanas 8b and 9a. When walking you can cut across the bridge.

Our favourite was 8a but 7b is really only just behind :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter